Chapter 25- Friday

A/n: Logan is LS2 if I use his initials cause him and Lance Stroll have the same initials. Lance will be LS18 from now on, and Ezra will be EL

It was raining. Those were the weather conditions at the track for FP1 and FP2. This meant that the practice sessions were red flagged after a couple of minutes due to cars spinning all over the track. So as a result, all the drivers were bored. Lando and Oscar had decided to go on a livestream from their garage, and Alex, Logan, and Daniel joined them from the Williams garage. They had a laugh and a joke before the teams came in and said that the day had been canceled due to the bad weather. So after being on live for an hour, the lads came off it and told the fans that hopefully everything would be back to normal the next day.

Everybody made their way back to the hotels because there was no reason to stay with the teams as there was no data to look at and nothing to analyse. The older drivers went to one room, Charles had invited all of the younger drivers and Ezra to his room, and some of the other drivers went out into the city.

When they got to Charles's room, the door was opened to reveal Arthur had come to the circuit.

'Arthur,' Everybody shouted.

Lando, Oscar, Logan, and Mick all ran over and hugged the young Monegasque.

OP- It's been ages, man
LS2- Yeah
AL- Logan, you literally saw me last week
LS2- Yeah, like I said, it's been a long time
CL- What were you two doing together last week
AL - Just chilling and stuff, you know
LN- It's been far too long, Arthur
EL- You should come to the track more often
AL- I'll try, anyway, how are you in your new job, I don't think I've really spoken to you since you've started in it, oh I've been a terrible big brother
EL- It's going well, and you've been a brilliant brother, Artie

Whilst two of the Leclerc brothers caught up on things, the rest of them went and scattered themselves around Charles's room. When they had finished talking, Arthur and Ezra went and sat down on either side of Lando. It was decided that they would play a game of truth or dare, so they ordered some food and moved into a circle.