Chapter 20- Saturday

When qualifying came the next day, there was a strange mood around the track. Some of the other drivers thought that it was the left over tension from the day before as nonw of the drivers had, had a chance.tot talk it out with eachother. First, it started with a massive argument between Lando and Charles. Then Charles and Ezra ended up getting into a row as well leaving the people on the grid who didn't know about Ezra's connections with Lando and Charles very confused. Charles stormed off very publicly leaving Ezra standing in the middle of the paddock and Lando had already disappeared off somewhere. Then Pierre had a go at Ezra for arguing with his brother, and made Ezra run away out of the paddock, and Pierre then hurried away so he didn't get into another argument. Around the paddock there were all sorts of petty arguments happening between all the younger drivers. Carlos was stood to the side with Checo watching all the drama unfold.

'Checo, do you have any idea where Seb and Lewis are'
'No, but it is strange that they are nowhere to be found'
'Yeah you'd think that Seb would be the first one on the scene when fights break put between the drivers'
'Indeed, they are the only two drivers who can exercise some sort of control over the youngsters'

At that moment, Daniel came flying round the corner swiftly followed by Seb and Lewis, who both looked extremely angry and displeased.

SV- RIGHT STOP FIGHTING AND ARGUING THIS INSTANT

Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned around to face Seb who very rarely shouted.

SV- I should be able to go off and hang out with Lewis without all hell breaking loose so, what on earth is going on

Nobody said anything and just carried on staring at Seb and Lewis

SV- Right if nobody's going to say anything now, we will deal with you all later, come on Lewis
LH- And I expect to not have to come out and deal with this okay

There were several nods and Seb walked off pulling Lewis by the arm back towards where they had come from originally.

CS- Holy crap, I don't think I've ever seen Lewis or Seb that angry before
CP- Neither have I
CS- Danny, where were they
DR- Oh they were in Lewis's motor home
CP- I hope that we don't have to sit in  with them when they deal with the drivers later
DR- Yeah, that isn't going to be pleasant
CS- We'll find out the outcome later, now its time for qualifying