Chapter 30 - Sunday

Ezra and Lando were making their way over to Lando's hotel room after going out for drinks to celebrate Landos superb drive from p20 to p3. When they got to Lando's room, they both got a feeling that there was something off and when Lando opened the door, they were proved right. For on Lando's bed, wrapped up in the covers, was a figure curled up in a ball sobbing quietly.

LN- Oscar, Oscar are you alright, what's happened mate

Both Lando and Ezra rushed over to the bed and Lando put his arm around Oscar.

OP- H...h...he h...h...hates me
LN- Oh Oscar, but erm who exactly hates you
OP- I...I...I kissed him
LN- Kissed him?

Ezra and Lando shared a puzzled glance before turning their attention back to Oscar

OP- A...a...and he r...r...ran away
LN- Oscar I'm certain that whoever it is won't hate you
OP- Why else would he run away
LN- I'm not sure, but who is it

Oscar leaned and whispered something in Lando's ear. Lando turned and got up off the bed before moving to go out of the room.

LN- Ezra, keep an eye on Oscar for me, I have to go and do something
EL- Sure thing Lando

Lando walked out of the hotel and towards the one that was down the road. He entered and made his way up to room 94. When he knocked on the door, it was opened and Lando made his way into the room without being invited in.

'Alex, you silly, silly man why would you run away after Oscar kissed you'
'I didn't know what to do, I was scared so just ran away'
'You silly, silly man'
'I know, you just mentioned it'
'I came back to my room and went in to find Oscar curled up in my bed sobbing'
'What can I do, I messed everything up so badly'
'Do you love him'
'Yeah, have done for ages and we became close friends, I developed a crush on him and tonight we went out for dinner together and when he kissed me, well I panicked and ran away'
'Look you can still make it up to him, come back to my room and you can tell him how sorry you are and how much you love him'
'How are you so good at giving love advice yet be so blind at the same time'
'What are you on about'
'Oh nothing, nothing'
'Right well let's go then, we haven't got all night'

Lando and Alex walked back to Landos room and when they walked through the door Alex rushed over to the side of the bed whilst Ezra came over to Lando.

'Whats going on Lando'
'Hopefully everything is going to be okay'

Over on the bed, Alex had put his arms around Oscar and pulled him into a hug.

'Oscar I'm so sorry that I ran away, I love you'
'Why did you do it'
'I was scared that I had messed everything up and I now realise I did that by running away, I'm sorry please will you forgive me'
'I forgive you Alex, please don't to it again'
'I won't'

OP- Thanks for your help Lando
AA- Yeah, I can't believe I was so stupid
LN- Well as long as your fine now then its good
OP- Yeah, we'll leave you and Ezra in peace now
LN- Okay, see you in the morning then
EL- Yeah bye
AA- Bye

Oscar and Alex left together and both looked extremely happy. When they had left, Lando threw a fond glance at the door.

EL- I hope that they are okay as they make a cute couple
LN- Agreed, and I think they'll be fine
EL- That's good, right it's getting late so I'd better be going
LN- Okay then, goodbye Ezra, see you tomorrow
EL- Yeah hopefully

When Ezra left the room Lando sighed and decided to let Lewis know about what had happened as he was better at dealing with this sort of stuff than Lando was.