Chapter 9- Thursday

Lewis was speeding through the paddock on his scooter when he saw Ezra walking alongside Charles in ferrari gear. When he whizzed past, the only thing that ran through his mind was "Charles and Ezra look really alike, I wonder I they could be related". Lewis made his mind up to talk about it to Pierre later when they met up to play on the PlayStation, cause if anyone would know if Charles and Ezra were related it would be him.

After all his media duties had been complete, Lewis made his way to Pierres hotel room. He bumped into Pierre as he entered the lobby so they both went up together. After they had set up the PlayStation and were in the middle of the game, Lewis decided it was a good time to bring up Ezra (mainly because he was losing)

'Pierre'
'Hmm'
'Are Ezra and Charles brothers'

Lewis caught sight of Pierre out of the corner of his eye and noticed that his mouth was hanging open

'How the hell did you know that'

At this point, Pierre had turned to face Lewis leaving Lewis able to beat Pierre at the game they were playing

'YES!!!'
'You bitch'
'Always keep your eye on the game Pierre'
'Anyway how did you know'
'I take that as a yes then'
'Yes'
'Well I went past them today and it would basically take an idiot to not realise that they are related, they look practically identical'
'Oh, I suppose that they do, but don't let Charles hear you say that'
'So, what is he doing here'
'Ezra is the new strategist at ferrari'
'Ah, that makes sense, but how come that we have never heard of him compared to Arthur and Lorenzo'
'Well, I believe that he may only be Charles's half-brother on his dad's side, and lived with his mother, so wasn't around very often'
'That makes sense'
'Also, I'm pretty sure that Charles only got to meet him when he was something like fourteen, so before then he only knew that he had two brothers and just kept telling everyone he had two brothers out of force of habit'
'Fair enough, he seems like a good kid'
'Yeah he is, now i think we have another game to play'
'Yeah, I need a chance to beat you fairly'
'Your on'

When Lewis left Pierre's later that day, he decided to go and tell Lando what he had found out. He was going to go straight there when he looked at his phone and saw that he had been invited to lunch, so Lewis decided to tell Lando the next day.