Chapter 16- Sunday

The race was an absolutely shocking one for Lando and Oscar. It wasn't their fault in any way whatsoever though. They both suffered from mechanical DNF's and from the looks of it, it was a similar issue that both cars suffered from. This meant that ferrari could get a one-two and Max got the final place on the podium. George finished fourth followed by his teammate and then Checo.
Doing the interviews, Ezra could tell that both Lando and Oscar looked extremely disappointed as they were clear favourites before the race. Eventhough he couldn't look upset for Lando, as he worked for ferrari, he was upset deep down as seeing Lando upset broke his heart. After Lando had walked away from the media pen, Ezra came and took him to one side.

'You did really well today'
'No I didn't, I didn't even finish and neither did Oscar'
'And that wasn't your fault, it was a mechanical issue and until then you were running the show'
'Well, I suppose I was'
'Now let's turn the frown downside up as you English say'

Lando had to have a chuckle as Ezra getting the saying wrong

'It's actually turn the frown upside down'
'Eh, same difference'
'Well'
'How about I take you out for dinner yeah, and we can have a laugh'
'Sure why not, I have nothing else to do'
'Okay, see you later then, I'll pick.you up from your hotel at 8'
'Sound good, see you then'

As it turned out later on, Lando and Ezra weren't the only people who were going out to dinner at the restaurant that night.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

RW16:

》1st- Charles- 25
》2nd- Carlos- 18
》3rd- Max- 15
》4th- George- 12
》5th- Lewis- 10
》6th- Checo- 8
》7th- Esteban- 6
》8th- Pierre- 4
》9th- Kevin- 2
》10th- Seb- 1