Chapter 28- Saturday

After the debrief, Lando and Oscar headed back to the hotel together since Lando drove Oscar to the track.

'Lando, do you fancy coming to my room and ordering room service'
'Erm well, I suppose I can for a bit'
'Oh, is Ezra coming round later then'
'How did you know'
'Eh, lucky guess, so what time is he coming'
'Around 7'
'Okay, I'll keep an eye on the time for you'
'Thanks Ozzy your the best'
'Well, let's get that room service ordered, I'm starving'
'Same'

Lando and Oscar made their way up to Oscars room, where they ordered room service and decided to put on drive to survive.

'I wonder how they are going to portray us in the next season'
'I think that they will say the we are the worst enemies and we hate eachother'
'Probably, but how did they show you and Daniel'
'Well in our first season they said that there was a lot of tension between us and that we didn't like each other, but that wasn't fully correct. There was tension, but we didn't hate each other or anything, so don't take anything they say to heart cause they generally just twist what we say'
'That must have been annoying'
'That Oscar, is putting it lightly'
'Ah, I think the food is here'

Oscar got up off the sofa and went to collect the food from the door. Both drivers had gone for a salad based option to keep with their diets. They ate in relative silence with drive to survive still playing in the background. When they had finished, Oscar went and put the trays near the door.

'Lando hadn't you better be going to your room cause it's half six now'
'Yeah, thanks Oscar'
'No problem, now make sure you have a good time'
'I will, see you tomorrow'
'Okay, I'll come and get you in the morning if you aren't ready'
'Thanks'
'Have a good time'

Lando exited the room and made his way down the corridor of the hotel to his own room, ready for the arrival of Ezra. Ezra showed up about 15 minutes after Lando had gotten back to his room.

'Lando, have you picked a movie for us to watch yet'
'Yeah, we can lie on the bed'
'Good idea'

Lando lay on the right side of the bed with Ezra taking the left side. The movie was started, and they they both lay side by side in silence, watching the opening few scenes. However, that all changed pretty quickly. They ended up in each others arms when they both got scared by the movie, and neither of them moved away. Even though it was still relatively early, both men were tired and didn't want to admit it. So by the time half the movie had played, they had both fallen asleep.

Lando got woken up in the morning by Oscar entering the room.

OP- Lando, you need to get up, and what is Ezra doing in your bed? Actually, never mind, he needs to get up as well
LN- Huh
OP- It's nearly eight, and we need to be at the track for half eight for some reason
LN- Oh shit I'm getting up, I'm getting up
OP- And get Ezra up whilst your at it as well
LN- Okay, I'm up, I'm up
OP- Be out in 15

Oscar walked out of the room to allow Lando to get ready. Lando turned to wake the sleeping man next to him.

'Ezra, Ezra wake up. You need to be going to the track soon'
'Whats going on'
'Time to get up'
'Fine, but what am I going to wear'
'You can borrow some of my clothes and Oscar will take us both to the track'
'That's nice of him'
'Yeah, now we need to get ready'

Just under 15 minutes later, Lando and Ezra came out of the room, much to the relief of Oscar.

OP- Right, we just have time for breakfast, then we can go to the track before Ferrari comes looking for you, Ezra
EL- Yeah, sounds good
LN- I'm hungry

They all went down to the dining area in the hotel to grab a quick breakfast. Not much later, they were all heading out to the circuit.