Chapter 29- Sunday

When Oscar, Lando, and Ezra got to the circuit, Ezra hurried off over to Ferrari before they went looking for him. This left Lando alone with Oscar.

'So Lando, what exactly did you and Ezra do last night'
'We put on a movie that turned out to have some scary bits in it. So when some of the scary parts came up, we sort of jumped into each others arms and stayed there'
'That proves that Ezra likes you'
'What do you mean'
'Think about it, you wouldn't let someone you don't like stay in your arms all night, would you'
'I suppose not'
'Anyway, what happened after that'
'He fell asleep, then I finished watching the movie, turned it off, and I fell asleep'
'Lando you really need to make your move on him at some point'
AL- Who does he need to make a move on
LN- When did you get here
AL- Just then, so who do you need to make a move on
OP- Just someone he likes
AL- It's Ezra, isn't it
LN- How did you know
AL- I'm not blind you know, I can see you both giving each other heart eyes, so just go for it
OP- See, this is what I've been telling you
LN- I'll see, but now we need to go through the data again
AL- I'll see both of you later then
OP- Hopefully

Lando and Oscar walked into the McLaren garage to start getting ready for the race later. The Mclaren that Lando had crashed the other day had been fully repaired, so was ready to be driven in the race. There wasn't as much data as the strategists would like due to Lando not having as much running time as Oscar. This meant that the strategies weren't as the team would have liked. 

The track had thankfully dried out from the previous couple of days, and because there had been no rain overnight either, the track wasn't greasy. Lando had managed to get an extremely good getaway from the start line, so he moved up into fourteenth place. Overall, the race was a good one with lots of overtakes and good strategy calls. In the end, Lando managed to finish p3 so it was an extremely good result for him.

Later, just as Lando was getting ready to leave the track, Ezra ran over to him.

"Lando"
"Hey Ezra"
"Erm, I was just wondering if you would like to come out for drinks in a bit to celebrate you finishing p3"
"I'd love to get drinks with you"
"Great, congrats on p3 by the way"
"Thanks, text me the address and time will you, Oscar is getting impatient"
"Will do, see you then"
"Bye, Ezra."

Lando got into the car with Oscar, and they drove away as Ezra went over to where the Ferrari crew were.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
RW18:

》1st- Max- 25
》2nd- Charles- 18
》3rd- Lando- 15
》4th- Oscar- 12
》5th- George- 10
》6th- Lewis- 8
》7th- Carlos- 6
》8th- Checo- 4
》9th- Kevin- 2
》10th- Mick- 1