Chapter 8- Thursday

It was at the next race weekend that Lando saw Ezra again. He had a nice celebration dinner with the team after his win the previous race. Him and Oscar played a couple of pranks on other members of the team and it was an all-round good day.
Lando was curious when he saw Ezra in the paddock again, especially in ferrari colours, so went over to talk to him.

'Morning Ezra'
'Good morning Lando, I was gonna find you on Monday after our night put but I couldn't find you anywhere'
'Oh, I went out for breakfast with Lewis and then hung out with my teammate the rest of the day before going to the celebration dinner with my team'
'Did you not have a hangover'
'Oh it was a massive one but Lewis gave me some tips on how to get over it'
'I'll have to speak to him about that sometime'
'Yeah, I was just wondering why you are here again cause I'd never seen you before then you turn up two races in a row'
'Oh, I've been employed by ferrari to be their new strategist for Charles and Carlos, but mainly Charles'
'They needed a new strategist, cause that's one of the reasons they lost the championship so early in 2022, for some reason they forgot how to produce a winning strategy whilst under pressure'
'I know, there's a lot of pressure on me to try and beat you'
CS- Ezra, stop talking to the enemy and come work on our strategy
'Coming Carlos, see you later Lando?'
LN- Yeah sure

Ezra moved into the ferrari garage, leaving Lando alone with Carlos.

CS- I hope we do well
LN- You deserve to, hope your new strategist works out well for you, I want competition from someone other than my teammate
CS- Speaking of which, how is your relationship cause I've heard rumours that it is strained
LN- Those rumours are bullshit, I literally spent all day with him on Monday playing on the PlayStation
CS- Thats good, im glad that you have a good relationship with your teammate, so want to come for lunch with me tomorrow
LN- Sounds good, shall we invite Oscar and Lewis as well
CS- Yeah, that sound good
LN- Right I'll text the details over chat
CS- See you later Lando
LN- Bye Carlos

Carlos disappeared into the ferrari garage after Ezra and Lando made his way over to Mclaren feeling very happy about the day ahead.

Ocean Eyes- LN4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara