Chapter 32- Thursday

Lando was wandering around the paddock on media day when he saw Ezra hurry into the ferrari garage in close conversation with Carlos. His stomach leaped and a streak of jealousy twisted through him at seeing Ezra in close contact with another male. In his mind, Lando knew that he shouldn't be jealous of Carlos, he knew how much Lando liked Ezra and wouldn't dare go and date him. However, it still didn't stop Lando feeling jealous, especially as he knew that Ezra wasn't his, so wouldn't stop him from dating somebody else. Immediately, Lando changed the direction that he was walking in and headed to the Mercedes motorhomes praying that Lewis hadn't gone out anywhere. 

He knocked on the door and thankfully Lewis went and answered, surprised that Lando was there.

"Hey Lando, come in man."

"Thanks, I was hoping that I could catch you."

"Yeah, you caught me at a good time man, whats up?"

"Well, I need advice on how to ask somebody on a date."

"Ezra you mean, so whats made you pluck up the courage to ask him?"

"I saw him talking with Carlos, and I know that this sounds silly, but I realised that I couldn't bare it much longer if he wasn't mine. I felt jealous of Carlos."

"No, that's not silly at all Lando, and it's perfectly understandable. So, I wouldn't get too worked up on how to ask Ezra on a date, I mean I'm nearly 100 percent sure that he will accept no matter how you ask him. Erm, date venue, just go to a restaurant then invite him back to your hotel room afterwards to watch a movie. You know, just keep it simple and you won't go wrong."

"Thanks, what will I wear if he says yes."

"Lando, Ezra will like you in anything, although for your top half you could wear a white tank top with a shirt on top."

"Okay, thanks Lewis, I'll go and prepare to ask him."

"Right, you've got this kiddo."

Lando left Lewis's motorhome feeling prepared and ready to go and ask Ezra on a date. The only problem now was, he just had to find him. Ezra was no longer in the ferrari garage, as Lando had looked in there as he was walking past and if he was in the ferrari hospitality then there would be no chance to ask him then as it would be a little more difficult to speak to him if he was in the hospitality unit than if he was in the garage. However, as Lando got to the Mclaren garage, he could see Ezra heading his way, as if he had just gone to Mclaren. It looked like Ezra had seen him as well, as Ezra was heading straight towards him, and stopped in front of him.

"Hey Lando, I've just been looking for you in Mclaren."

"Hey, I've been looking for you as well, but I'd just been asking Lewis for advice."

"Huh, what sort of advice."

"How to ask somebody on a date."

Ezra's face fell as he replied, "has the advice worked for you."

"Erm, I'm not sure lemme test. Ezra Leclerc, would you do me the honour of going out on a date with me?" Lando asked with a lot more confidence than he felt.

"I...I...erm....YES," Ezra replied with a big grin on his face.

"Well, seems like the advice did work."

"Yeah, I suppose it did, and I'm sorry Lando, can you text me the details cause it looks like we are both needed for something or another."

Lando looked around and yep, he was indeed being beckoned by Oscar in the direction of the Mclaren garages.

"Right, I'll see you later then I guess," Lando said, hugging Ezra.

"Yeah, see you later," Ezra replied before they both had to go their separate ways to where they were needed. Lando got his phone out to text Lewis the good news as he had to go and prepare for his media duties with Oscar, looking forward to that evening.