Chapter 11- Friday

Lewis made his mind up to seek out Ezra for a chat when he got to the paddock. His task was made slightly easier with the fact that Carlos knew about Lando's crush on Ezra so could tell Lewis where Ezra was. But as it turned out, Carlos wasn't needed as Ezra came to seek out Lewis himself.

'Erm Lewis'
'Oh, hello Ezra, I was just looking for you, what's up'
'I was wondering if you had any tips on how to recover from hangovers as I heard you were the person to go to'
'From Lando I guess'
'Yep'
'Well, I recommend plenty of fluids and tea or coffee, also take some aspirin and try and stay in bed for as long as possible'
'Thanks, so did you want to talk to me'
'Yeah, erm I've seen the way that you've been looking at Lando and was wondering what your feelings are towards him'
'I think that I may like him, but I don't think that he likes me back'
'How come'
'I'm not sure, also I think I did a very stupid thing'
'Go on'
'I'm pretty sure that I kissed him on the lips whilst drunk, but I was drunk so I'm not sure'
'Have you talked to him about it yet'
'No, because it would be awkward if it didn't happen'
'Would you be happy if you were just friends'
'Not really because I think I'm in love with him but I don't want to lose him if he doesn't love me back'

Lewis looked and saw George beckoning him over to Mercedes

'Sorry Ezra, I have to go now, but please go and talk to Lando'
'Right, see you'

Lewis walked over to George sighing that neither Ezra or Lando realised that the other one was in love with them. He was sure that the same oblivious gene ran through all the Leclerc brothers as Charles was just as bad. Lewis just hoped that they would realise they were in love with eachother soon or they were in danger of having their hearts broken. He decided that he would help them get together if they didn't do it soon.

A/n: So do you think that Lewis will end up having to play matchmaker 🤔