Chapter 5- Sunday

Lando was panicking slightly. First of all, the team debrief and meetings took a lot longer than he first thought. As a consequence, he was running late to meet up with Ezra later on. Secondly, he had no idea what to wear. Was it a date, or was it just a casual hanging out. Eventually, Lando ended up calling the only person who knew about him going out to meet Ezra.

'Hey what's up Lando, aren't you supposed to be getting ready to go out with Ezra'
'Yes but I need your help, I'm running late, the meetings overran, I have no idea what to wear, I don't know what this is supposed to be'
'Okay Lando, just breathe'
'Right I'm breathing, now you really need to help me'
'So, just put on some smart casual clothes like jeans and a jacket, if you have something like that'
'Yeah, I do, any particular colours'
'I'd say go for white jeans, with those white pumps you have and a dark jumper'
'Okay, thanks for your help Lewis'
'No problem, let me know how it goes'
'Will do'

Feeling slightly better, Lando hurriedly got changed and looked in the mirror. The clothes that Lewis recommended him to wear actually suited him, he thought before leaving the hotel room. He made it to the bar just on time and went over to wear Ezra was waiting already with some drinks in front of him.

'I'm so sorry for being late Ezra, like the team meeting ran over slightly and then there was traffic on the way back to the hotel and I had like no time to change and I didn't know what to wear and I'
'It's fine Lando, don't worry about it'
'I see you already have drinks'
'Yeah sit down, you look really handsome'

Landos mind starting racing at 100 miles an hour. "Did Ezra actually like him, was it a date or was he just paying him a general compliment, was he even into men, I have no idea"

'Earth to Lando'
'Huh'
'You zoned out slightly, I hope I didn't freak you out'
'No, no I zone out quite often, and sometimes I end up over thinking sone things as well'
'Oh, I didn't have chance to congratulate you properly on winning the race earlier, you did really well'
'Thanks, it was close'
'Yep, I wasn't sure that there was enough time to make it past Charles at the end then'
'I thought that I wasn't gonna make it but he went wide then I capitalised on it'
'I hope that your team didn't work you too hard in the debrief'
'Well it was mainly just giving us motivation and erm talking about the mechanical failures in Oscar's car'
'I hope I didn't drag you away from celebrating with your team'
'Oh no, we'll celebrate tomorrow, I'm all yours for tonight, I...I...I mean for as long as you want to hang out'
'That's good to know'
'I'll pay for the next round'
'No, I should be paying as you won the race'
'Let me pay'

Lando got up and went to the bar paying for several rounds of drinks then bringing them back to the table. The conversation just turned to general chat about the worlds going ons and movies. By the end of the night, which was about 2am, they were both very drunk.
Walking out of the bar, Ezra turned to say goodbye to Lando, but instead of kissing him on the cheek, he kissed Lando on the lips. Both of them were too drunk to sort of realise what had just happened, so they took a taxi and went back to their separate hotels.