Chapter 24- Monday

Lewis had woken up with an absolute ton of messages on his phone, most of them thanking him for inviting them to the dinner. Seb was also reading the messages from his position next to Lewis on the sofa.

'Looks like everyone had a good time last night, thanks to you'
'It was no big deal, I mean it was about time we all had dinner together and it was a good bonding opportunity'
'So what did you think about last night yourself'
'Hmm, I think that there could be something going on between Nyck and Mick'
'Noooo, not Mick, sweet innocent Mick'
'Sebby, I don't think that Micks as innocent as you make out'
'Lew, don't say that let me bask in my world where all the kids are still innocent besides what makes you say that'
'Well you know when they arrived for dinner'
'Yes, Yuki said that Mick and Nyck took forever getting changed'
'Yeah, well Nyck sounded very unconvincing, but it could just be me'
'I think that we should make more of an effort to include Logan'
'I agree, he seems very shy'
'It's like Max when he first started in f1 and look at him now'
'Maybe we could ask Max for advice on how to include him'
'Or Logans friends'
'Yeah'
'And has there been any development in the Lando and Ezra situation yet'
'No unfortunately, they both are too afraid to confess their feelings because they don't want to risk their friendship'
'Oh'

Seb leaned back and settled down to watch some random film with Lewis.

At the same time, Ezra, Charles and Carlos were chilling in Charles's room trying to get over their hangovers. Some of the younger lot had had a bit too much to drink and were feeling the after effects.

EZRA- Ugh, why did I drink so much
CS- Well it's your fault for getting involved on a drinking competition with everyone
EZRA- I didn't know that they could drink so much
CL- We can't usually
CS- And now I'm left to look after you guys
EZRA- How did we get back here anyhow
CS- I believe that Kevin and Val had to get you all into taxis and ship you off to here
CL- What about you
CS- Oh, I came back to the hotel before you guys and made sure that when you got here you got into your rooms alright
EZRA- Thanks
CS- No problem