Chapter 19- Friday

In the Friday practice sessions, there was a lot of drama. First Max had appeared to block Charles when he was coming around to start a flying lap. And the next lap, Charles spun in the middle of the circuit just as Lando was on a flying lap. This resulted in Lando having to violently swerve out of the way to avoid contact with the scarlet ferrari. As a consequence Lando ended up planting the rear end of his Mclaren in the barriers, ending his session.

On the ferrari pit wall, Ezra was watching along and felt a bit of anger that either Lando or Charles could have gotten themselves killed on the track. And that wasn't the end of the incidents. Oscar and Alex collided when Oscar was on flying lap passing Alex and Alex moved across to soon, clipping the back of the Mclaren. This spun the Mclaren, ending both their sessions and bringing out the red flags. Lewis ran over some debris that had made its way onto the track and caused an instant puncture in the right rear tyre. This made Lewis lose control of his car and he hit the barrier with such force that he had to be extracted by the marshalls and taken to the hospital for precautionary checks. Thankfully this was the end of the incidents, but there was a lot of unrest between the drivers now.

A quarter of the grid at least needed to go and see the stewards after the session to clear up various incidents that had taken place. After they had come out from the stewards room, the separate teams quickly lead them back to the hotel. This meant that the drivers hadn't had a chance to talk things out and was set to cause some problems.