MEET AGAIN

Walking down the steps with her arms stretched out, yawning, she looked around her living room, shaking her head as she saw the mess that was now there.

as she stepped in the room, she quickly picked up the blanket that's was thrown over the couch, folding it and setting it back down, before grabbing the remote and placing it back on the coffee table.

she moved to the kitchen, letting out a frustrated huff at the sight of broken glass and spilt wine. she walked over to the bathroom to grab to grab a towel, and then set it on the ground, scrubbing the red stain off the floors, and then picking up all the broken pieces of glass, throwing them in the trash while trying not to cut herself.

she picked up to towel, throwing it in the dirty laundry basket and then going over the same spot of the floor with the mop, however she just threw her head back when the red stain was still there, so she left it.

she didn't make it, it wasn't her fault.

she walked back up to her room, telling her alexa to play her playlist and letting it blast as she picked out what she'd wear that day, then doing her makeup.

once she was finished she looked at herself in the body mirror she had, and grabbed her cherry chapstick, putting it on her lips before sighing. since she was home alone 99% perfect of the time, the house was silent and lonely. so she made sure to keep a tv show on, or music playing, or have her friends over.

though, juliet came over almost everyday just to keep her company. but if she wasn't with liani, she was either in trouble or with monty.

she turned down her music a little, still singing along to some of the lyrics. as she was about to lay back down, already feeling tired, she heard loud knocks at her door.

she turned on her heels, a sigh leaving her mouth. as she got closer to the door she slowed, she heard many different voices behind the door, making her stand in her tippy toes to see who was standing outside of her home.

once the familiar faces of her friends showed, as well as "liani, hurry the fuck up!" was heard, she smiled and opened the door for all of them.

she moved to the side, and opened the door wider to let them all walk in, greeting each with a smile or a nod.

"do you want to go to the lake with us?" one of her friends asked, as they all looked at her for an answer.

"right now?" liani raised her eyebrows.

"obviously." they all said in a 'duh' tone.

she snickered, "yeah, let me go change." she said, only now realizing a few of her girl friends were only wearing a bikini top and jeans shorts.

she jogged up her stairs, and into her room where she immediately looked for a bathing suit and shorts to wear.

juliet pushed open her door, sitting on her bed as she didn't want to stay downstairs with the others. liani turned at the sound of her bed, and eyed her best friend that laid on her bed, but continued looking for something to wear without a word.

she finally saw a plain black bikini, and grabbed it, paring it with blue jean shorts that had rips in them. she turned to juliet who was laying on her back with her eyes closed and quickly told her, "don't look." before changing.

once she was done she told juliet she could open her eyes, and the two walked back down the stairs. "how are we getting there?" liani asked everyone.

her friends pointed to the oldest one there, sam. he was sixteen, and had his license, so he was basically and uber for all his younger friends there. sam sarcastically smiled, waving his keys around.

liani laughed, "okay then, let's go."

and with that, the group of friends walked out of her house, and piled into sams truck, as liani, juliet, and two others sat in the very back of it. they had to lay down, making sure the cops didn't see them and pull sam over.

liani watched the clouds and sky move as same drove, and only raised up a little when the car slowed and she heard, "we're gonna stop and get snacks and shit!"

she heard a bunch of 'okays' and then the car drove again, but it wasn't long before the car completely stopped and doors opened, signaling for liani to get out as well.

she dusted off her shorts, walking into the corner store behind the rest of her friends. she felt awkward going into a store without a shirt, and only a bikini top, but just shrugged the feeling off and grabbed a bag of skittles, as well as a red gatorade and walked up to the register, her being the first of her friends to be done grabbing whatever.

once she reached the register, she placed her things down and pulled out her money from the back pocket of her shorts, looking up at the man who was standing here.

a small smile came to her face, "hey, you're that guy who gave me a ride home!" she remembered.

he laughed, nodding. "i am."

he told her the total and she handed him her money, "thank you for that, by the way."

he handed her the change, along with her bag. "you already thanked me, you good."

she stuck out her lip, looking back her friends who were arguing about something small, and turned back to him. "what's your name?"

"fezco, but you can call me fez. what's yours?" he returned the question.

her eyebrows raised, "fezco? i've never heard that name before. oh, but uh, liani."

he nodded slowly, "cool name."

she smiled, "thank you."

he nodded, as her friends finally came up to pay for their things. she moved to the side, turning towards the glass freezer door she remembered that boy came out of. she wondered if he was back there right now, but it wouldn't matter because she wasn't going to ask.

once her friends were done, they all pushed their way outside, and piled into the car again, as they all had the same spots. juliet turned to liani, a bag of gummy bears in her hand. "what was you talking to that guy about?"

liani pointed, "oh, he was that guy that gave me a ride home from that party a few weeks ago."

juliet hummed in response, nodding.

AUTHORS NOTES:

how we feeling so far??