'WHAT YOU GON DO WITH HER?'

Fezco watched as rues eyes slowly closed and she leaned her head on lianis shoulder. lianis head was already laid back on the couch, and she was looking up at the ceiling.

"it hits quick." mouse spoke, watching the two with a slight smirk.

"you like the way that feels?" mouse asked them.

liani slowly nodded, closing her eyes. "yeah." rue mumbled, as mouse moved her leg onto his lap. "you want a couple patches, love?"

"okay." rue spoke barely above a whisper.

he leaned over, placing the patches in the waist band of the boxers she was wearing, and then leaned back on the couch looking at fezco with a smirk. "it's gon cost you three hundred."

"come on, pay up, lil' sis." mouse teased, and rue groaned. "i only have two dollars."

"i said three hundred." mouse repeated, running his fingertips up and down his leg, before tapping lianis thigh. "you got my money, lil' sis?"

liani turned her head slowly to him, "um.. i have like twenty that you can have."

"where are my pants?" rue mumbled, "i'll just— i'll just give it back."

"i got a strict no return policy." mouse said.

"yo, mouse, let me pay for it, man." fezco spoke up.

"i thought yo ass was too good for fentanyl?" mouse pointed. "was it it? everybody's changing their fucking minds on me?"

"yeah." custer laughed, slowly looking over to liani, since her face was so close to him, and then ashtray who refused to take his eyes off him.

"if she can't afford it, she gon have to find another way of paying me." mouse told fez. "straight up."

"yo, man, just let me pay for it." fezco reached into his sweatpants pocket, pulling out money and walking to stand in front of him. he handed the money to him, and mouse snatched it before saying, "dang, big brother must love y'all. it's gon cost you six hundred now, man."

"damn, you gon do me like that, bruh?" fezco pulled out more money.

"yeah, imma do you like that, straight up." he snatched the money out of fezcos hand, "get that shit, there it is. it's always a please doin business with you." he finally stood, signaling for custer to get up and go.

fezco stood, reaching for the patches that were placed on rue, and walked over to ashtray. "go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the narcan, just in case."

ashtray listened, pushing off the wall to do what he said. fezco walked back over to the couch, slowing placing the blanket that was there on top of both liani and rue, before sitting next to liani, in the only place that was left on the couch.

"i'm so happy." rue spoke.

fezco looked down at her, before sighing. "i know."

hours passed, and fezco had decided to call rues new friend, jules, for help. "yo, what's up? it's fez. yeah, look i'm gonna need a little help with rue. yeah.. asap."

he didn't know who to call for liani, though. but he knew where her house was, and decided he'd just take her there himself.

so, as jules arrived to fezcos, they both put rue and liani in the back seat. liani had her leaned against the window, and rues head was in jule's lap. while ashtray sat in the front seat, glancing at liani through the mirror that hung in front of his face.

fezco stopped in front of jule's house, helping her get rue out of the car and up to her front door, before thanking her and returning to his car.

ashtray looked behind him at liani, her eyes were only slightly open, she had a small smile on her face. as fezco was seated back in the drivers seat and heading towards lianis house, ashtray turned to him. "what are you gon do with her?"

"gotta take her home, i guess.. i don't know, man." fezco sighed.

ashtray turned back around, nodding in understanding.

the car ride was silent, other than the loud rain that poured down on the car and splashed when fezco would run over puddles.

lianis house came into view, and fezco parked. with a breath, he got out, followed by ashtray who decided he'd help him. they both grabbed onto her, forcing her to stand and then walk. "where are we?" liani asked, leaning her head on ashtrays shoulder.

"your house, kid.." fezco told her, reached her front door and knocking.

he was excepting her parents to be home, or at least one of them, but after a few of waiting, ashtray reached forward and twisted the handle. the door opened, making the two boys look at each other, before bringing her in the house and gently placing her on the couch.

ashtray stood behind fezco and watched as he grabbed a blanket that was thrown next to her, and out it on her, before tapping her head. "see you later, liani."

"byeee." liani mumbled, getting comfortable in the couch.

ashtray took one last look at the girl, before leaving the house behind fezco.

when liani woke up front the sound of the loud, familiar alarm coming from her iphone, her immediately groaned due to her back hurting and having the feeling to throw up

when liani woke up front the sound of the loud, familiar alarm coming from her iphone, her immediately groaned due to her back hurting and having the feeling to throw up. she stretched her arms out, finding her phone and turning off the alarm, before sitting up.

her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her living room, she looked around trying to remember when she had came in here, before it clicked in her mind, fezco had brought her here.

she sighed, pushing up front he couch and going into her kitchen to grab a bowl, a spoon, milk and her favorite cereal that was always on top of her fridge.

she made herself cereal, before going right back into her living room and plopping down on the couch. due to the sick feeling she had, it was obvious she was going to be late for school.

AUTHORS NOTES:

thoughts so far???

liani??

juliet??

suggestions?

💋