JEALOUS

"i'm a fucking genius, fez."

"is that so?"

"it is fucking so, because i came up with an amazing fucking plan."

"and what would that be, rue?"

liani stood next to fez as he sat on the counter, rue leaned on the open refrigerator door while faye looked through it.

"alright, so, all you would have to do is front me like five thousand dollars worth of drugs, okay? and then-"

lianis eyes widened, "hell the fuck no." fezco responded, cutting her off.

"okay, well before you say no you kind of have to let me finish, right?"

"hell the fuck no!" fezco said again.

"okay, why do you keep saying that?" rue spoke with her hands.

"i did not like the way that the plan started."

"okay, well you have to let me finish the fucking plan!" rue exclaimed.

"no."

"yes-"

"hell the fuck no, rue."

rue sighed, looking at liani who just put her hands in the air as a way of telling her she wasn't getting in it. rue sighed, throwing her arms down. "fuck it, i give up, whatever. i'll just take my fucking business elsewhere. it's your fucking loss, man."

rue slowly walked away, before turning to look at fezco who laughed, "hell the fuck no."

rue threw her arms up, actually making her way out of the house. ashtray walked in the kitchen from the couch, a lit blunt in his hand. "the fuck was she talking about?"

fezco shook his head, "ion know, she's— on some shit."

"yeah." ashtray mumbled, coming to stand beside liani.

liani looked up at him, his eyes were low due to him being high. liani always liked how they looked when they were like that.

there was very little times when liani would be at the store, in the back with ashtray when someone would come in looking for drugs or anything in that category

there was very little times when liani would be at the store, in the back with ashtray when someone would come in looking for drugs or anything in that category. usually she would stay up front with fezco, having some sort of conversation while she watched everyone who walked in and out of the store. or now, since faye's staying with them she created this friendship, you could say, with her.

today, liani had decided to stay in the back with ash. she was sitting sideways on his lap, his hands resting on her thighs while she scrolled through instagram on her phone. she kept her down, even when the door opened, assuming it was fezco or something.

"liani!"

liani raised her head at her name being called, her eyebrows raising when she saw catalina standing next to some boy. she awkwardly smiled at her.

cat had texted liani the day before, asking her to hangout. after what ashtray had told her, and the fact that when they met liani had taken a pill and felt nauseous and dizzy for two days, she ignored her message. she now felt bad, seeing her in person, she knew liani ignored her. although, catalina didn't look mad at her, at all.

"yo, ashtray." the guy standing next to cat spoke up, coming to dab ashtray up, he tapped lianis thighs as a way of telling her to stand up, and she listened.

"hi." liani came next to catalina, a small smile never leaving her face. catalina smiled back, glancing back at ashtray. "that you boyfriend?"

liani nodded, "is that yours?"

cat shook her head, "no." she chuckled, leaning closer to her ear, "he's a hoe."

liani chuckled, turning to look at the boy she had came with. he was a lighskin, his curly hair was out and he had straight hair. he was fairly good looking.

"oh, sorry i didn't answer your message, i've been busy." liani half-lied.

catalina waved her off, "it's okay, we can hangout whenever."

liani nodded, both their heads turning back to the other two in the room. "this your girl?" the boy asked ashtray, after they had exchanged a bag of weed for money.

ashtray nodded his head, narrowing his eyes at the boy. he didn't like the way he was looking at liani, so he moved to her side, wrapping his arm around her waist.

liani was basically clueless, just smiled at ashtrays actions. she moved her eyes up to the boy, who was now standing in front of both her and ashtray.

he put his hand out for her to shake, "i'm jay."

she slowly stuck her hand out, placing hers on his and shaking for barely two seconds before letting is hand drop. "liani."

he smiled at her, while liani glanced at catalina who was shaking her head. ashtray was growing annoyed with how close the boy was to liani, and as he tired to talk to her again, he placed his hand on his chest and pushed him back a little. "yo, back up." he told him.

"cmon, jay. she's not gonna be one of your little hoes." catalina rolled her eyes.

jay scoffed, "ight, see you." he told ashtray, before walking over to cat. she quickly sent liani a goodbye wave, and left out the door with jay following close behind her.

ashtray let go of liani, shaking his head as he walked back over to where he had been sitting, and sat down. "how you know her?" he asked liani.

"how do you know her?" liani reversed the question.

"i don't. i know him." he answered, patting his lap for her to sit down again.

"i met her, the night i went with juliet." liani answered truthfully, sitting back down in his lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his chin on her shoulder.

he hummed, a pause before speaking again. "nah, ion like how he was lookin at you."

liani laughed, "how did he look at me, ash?"

he shook his head, "and you see how he was trynna get close to you?" he scoffed, ignoring her question.

liani continued lowly laughing, enjoying ashtrays jealously.

"if he shows up with that girl next time you go hangout with you, yo ass better call me. he gon try some slick shit." he told her, unlocking his phone.

she nodded, a smile resting on her face. "they're not dating so, i doubt he will."

"if he knows your there he will." he mumbled, making liani laugh again.

AUTHORS NOTES:

oh how i want a bf