'OPEN THE DOOR'

After a few days of texting for almost an hour each day, no matter if it was the afternoon or midnight, Liani knew more about ashtray now and she caught a liking to him, she felt like they were becoming decent friends.

and because of that, after texting ashtray that she was bored, he invited her over to his house, and the two were now currently sitting next to each other on his couch.

"well, what kind of movies do you watch?" liani asked ashtray after he turned down watching three movies she had suggested for them to watch.

"ion know?" ashtray shrugged, going back to look through the box of movies that was sat in front of them on the floor.

both liani and ashtray whipped their heads around to the door at the sound of the doorbell ringing over a hundred times. liani raised and eyebrow, "who's that?"

ashtray shrugged, beginning to get up before fezco came down the stairs holding up his sagging pants and walked over to the door.

"who is it?" fezco shouted.

"rue, it's me. open the door." she shouted back.

liani sighed, the memories she had of the last time they were both here coming to mind once again. "fuck." fezco muttered, opening the door to look at the through the screen door.

he sighed, "not today, rue. i'm sorry."

rue scoffed, "come on, man, don't be a dick."

"nah, im serious. you can't come in." he stated.

"i— look, man, all i need is just like, a few OC's. that's all." she talked with her hands.

"sorry, i can't help you." fezco repeated.

"fez? fez, i've had a really fucked up day, all right? look, it's been a really, really fucked up day, okay? so i need you to open the door for me. okay?" rue cried.

liani felt her stomach start to turn a little at the sound of her cries, she felt bad for the girl. and although there wasn't nothing she could do, she wished there was.

"can you open the door, please?" rue asked again.

"i'm not gon help you kill yourself, rue. i'm sorry, but you can't be coming over here no more." he told her, before slowly stepping back and shutting the door. "just go home."

"don't— fez! don't close the fucking— fuck!" rue shouted, "fez, open the fucking door, please?" she hit the screen door. "i'm begging you just to open the door."

fezco rested his head on the door, listening to everything she was saying. liani leaned back on the couch, now feeling bad for both rue and fezco.

"fez! you're full of shit, man. you know you make your living off of selling drugs to teenagers. and now all of a sudden, you want to have fucking moral high ground? you're a fucking drop out drug dealer, you know that? you're a fucking drop out drug dealer with seven functioning fucking brain cells." rue kept going.

ashtray glanced over to liani, a angry look on his face. he didn't like the way rue was talking to fezco, but he also knew he was a fiend and was out of drugs.

he moved he eyes back over to his brother who now had his back pressed against the door, with his head low.

"open the door!" rue screamed, banging on the door again. "fuck you."

"fuck you, fez. okay?" rue talked behind the door. "are you doing this because you care about me? if you have a shit about me, you would've have sold me the fucking drugs in the first place! but you did! you fucking did! so open the god damn door! open the door!"

"i can't do it, rue. i'm sorry." fezco finally said.

rue continued to yell 'open the door' , ignoring what he had said. "you did this to me!" she cried.

liani sighed, shaking her head.

"you fucking— you did this to me, fez. you fucking ruined my life! the least you could do is open the god damn door, and fix it!" she screamed.

"i'm fucking serious. i'm so fucking serious, if you don't open this door right now, i swear to god, i will hate you, til the day i fucking die."

fezco pushed up from the door, ignoring ashtray and lianis eyes on him, and whispered, "i'm sorry." while walking away.

liani jumped at the louder rue got, expecting her to have gave up by now. but she continued hitting the door, telling fezco he did it to her, and to open the door.

"she's so fucked up." ashtray mumbled, shaking his head.

liani watched as he leaned forward and grabbed a movie, before standing up and putting it in the dvd player. he grabbed the remote and pressed play, after the screen loaded.

finally, rues crying went silent, and liani guessed she had fianlly walked away. with a quick sigh, she pushed up from the couch.

as she stepped over ashtrays legs to head for the door, and grabbed her wrist. "leave her, liani."

liani looked down at his hand on wrist, wanting to pull out of his grip and go to rue to try and find some solution, but she just groaned and listened, going back to the couch.

"i don't want her to do something she'll regret." liani told ashtray, putting her hands in the pocket of her hoodie.

"she'll be fine." ashtray nodded, putting his attention back on the tv and liani mimicked his actions, getting comfortable and deciding she'd just watch the movie and forget about the whole thing she just witnessed.

"my girl?" lianis eyes lit up at the sight of the tv screen.

ashtray turned to her, nodding.

she nudged him, "how cute. i never thought you'd watch a movie like this."

he rolled his eyes, "fuck you."

AUTHORS NOTES:

hi

thoughts and opinions?

💋