'SLEEPOVER!"

Liani stood next to ashtray, who was wearing some glasses that she found funny, and rue and jules. she had only been at the store for less than twenty minutes, after he told her to come, before the two girls showed up asking for him to give them a lip tattoo that says 'rules.'

Liani thought the tattoo was cute, and she didn't know that ashtray could do tattoos, of course she knew that he had face tattoos but she had guessed that fezco did them, not himself.

she sat back and looked over at jules who was watching rue nervously. she moved her eyes back over to ashtray once the sound of the buzzing from the tattoo gun stopped, and he walked over to the table next to him to set it down before grabbing a small mirror and going back in front of rue to hold it in front of her face. "yo, looks good. you ready?" he told rue and then asked jules.

jules hesitated, "um... how bad does it hurt?"

"it doesn't hurt at all." rue shook her head.

"it's all good, i've been doin this for years." ashtray reassured her.

years? liani thought to herself.

jules leaned back, "i love you, rue, but there's no fucking way i'm doing that."

liani let out a small chuckle, dropping her jaw since rue had already done it. rue immediately started trying to convince jules to do it, and liani soon joined in tell her that it was a cute idea. within a couple minutes jules was sitting on rues lap while holding down her bottom lip while ashtray steadied his hands and started her lip tattoo.

liani thought the moment was cute, and for memories, she took a picture. she quickly sent it to rue before she's forgot and looked up to see ashtray pulling the paper towel away from jules's lip, and now handing her the small mirror.

she smiled at both jules and rue as they stood up, thanking ashtray for the tattoos before walking out of the freezer door.

"that was cute." liani thought out loud.

"that was stupid." ashtray disagreed, putting up his things.

"what? why do you say that?" liani furrowed her eyebrows.

"you really think those two are gonna last?" ashtray asked.

with a shrug, "they could." liani replied.

ashtray finally turned to her, walking over and sitting down. "and if they don't, they'll have a lip tattoo that says 'rules' until it fades."

liani tilted her head, letting silence fill the room for a couple seconds. "so, you did your face tattoos?"

ashtray nodded. "did it hurt?" liani asked.

"yeah, a little." he shrugged, turning his face to look at her. "got them years ago though, so i don't remember."

she turned hers as well, "years? how long have you been doing tattoos and shit?"

"couple years." ashtray said simply, not wanting to go in detail and have her question him.

liani laid her head back on the wall behind her, looking ahead. "we should get matching tattoos too, sometime."

ashtray turned his head back around to her, with a confused look on his face. "we've know each other for like two months."

liani shrugged, "we could get lip tattoos, they'll fade, right? or get them in places we can cover."

ashtray stuck out his bottom lip slightly as he thought, "you serious?"

liani chuckled to herself, "we don't have to get them, ash. ya know, if you're scared."

he rolled his eyes, "nah, i'll get it."