NATE JACOBS

Hearing a loud knock at his door, ashtray stood up and walked over to it. he looked through the peek hole, letting out a loud groan when he saw who it was, but nonetheless he moved and opened the door, letting her in.

"hi, rue." liani waved at her from the couch, but furrowed her eyebrows when the rushed past her, and to fezco that was currently in his grandmas room.

ashtray shook his head, plopping back down next to her. "she's off her shit."

"yo, fez, so you know how in every 90's thriller, right, morgan freeman plays like, the same semi-psycho black cop?"

liani laid her head back on the couch, looking over at rue who was standing in the hallway talking to fezco.

"yeah." she heard fezco respond.

"so, i know that's kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie he's always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together. while every everybody else around him is fucking freaking out saying, "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, morgan. you're— you're a fucking bad husband, you should retire." but no, morgan is fucking hyper-focused. because, he can see beyond the little details. he's looking for the big fucking picture. cause all thsi shit? it's connected, fez. and it's way bigger than any of us can even fucking see." she continued.

rue pointed at her head, "the point is, that's me. right now, that is fucking me. i can see everything so fucking clearly." she spoke with her hands.

"i know what happened, i know why it happened, and i know what the fuck i'm gonna do about it."

"word." fezco only said.

"word." rue repeated, before pointing at his grandma, "she can't hear me, right?"

"she can't see you, either." fezco answered.

liani glanced at ashtray who wasn't at all paying attention to anything rue was saying, as rue walked into fezcos grandmas room and her voice became quieter.

"okay, good. cause this is like, some real top-secret shit."

"trust me, rue, she not gon gossip." fezco said, cussing liani to let out a snicker. she continued to watch the tv while her head rested on the couch and she listened to rue speak.

"okay." rue breathed, "do you still have that gun?"

"what gun?" fezco asked the question liani was wondering.

"the one from the couch."

"i mean, i got a couple guns." liani furrowed her eyebrows, taking another glance over at ashtray.

"why do you have so many guns?" rue asked.

"my grandma." fezco answered her.

"that's cool." rue told him.

"why you worried bout my guns for?" fezco asked.

"okay, well, i was thinking.. that maybe, you could use one to scared nate jacobs."

"are you serious?" fezco questioned.

"i mean, im not, not serious." rue told him.

"rue, that must be the dumbest shit you've said all fucking day."

"you don't have to fucking point it at him. you could just... you could like, you could flash him."

"you really have lost your fucking mind, rue."

"fuck, it's a bad fucking idea, okay? i was just fucking spit balling, here." she sighed, "i mean, he fucked with me, he fucked with jules, and i want fucking revenge, okay? sorry."