LOVE

cassie was fighting with hally, the girl who was playing her, in the play. liani smiled as she watched maddy stand up, jogging up to the stage with kat and bb right behind her.

she took of her heels, kat shouting no while bb yelled "maddy, beat her ass!"

juliet and liani laughed loudly, gripping onto each others arm as maddy grabbed cassie, sending a hard slap to the side of her face.

everyone watched maddy chase cassie around, before they eventually ran out of the room and into the school hallway. liani contemplated running after them, just so she could see the fight, but decided against it as she didn't want to miss lexis play.

there was awhile of just silence, everybody in the crowd whispering to each other, before somebody starting shouting "lexi, lexi!" and within seconds everyone joined in, and lexi walked back out.

lexis play had ended, and liani stood to her feet, still clapping her hands as well as fez

lexis play had ended, and liani stood to her feet, still clapping her hands as well as fez. she watched as she slowly walked over to the side of the stage, handing lexi the flowers he had sitting in his lap for the past hour and a half.

a smile rested on lianis face, she was happy that fezco was happy. she said goodbye to juliet and monty, watching them walk away before she turned to ashtray.

the two waited on fezco for a little while, before ashtray wrapped his arm around lianis shoulder. "we should probably just walk." he told her, as fezco seemed to be still talking to lexi.

liani laughed, before agreeing and the two headed out of the school, ashtray sending fezco a text to let him know they had already left.

school was over, and the weather was warmer now as it was closer to summer. the two walked closely together, making conversation with whatever came to mind. they reached ashtray house, him unlocking the door with the spare key he had, and they both walked in the living room to see faye passed out on the couch.

liani knew now that she was just being paranoid earlier, and felt relieved.

she skipped behind ashtray to his room, taking his jacket and shoes off before plopping down on his bed, with him copying her and laying down right next to her soon after.

"you think lexis gonna come home with fez tonight?" she asked him, moving to her side so she could look at him.

he shrugged, "probably."

"what do you think of her?" liani asked.

"never met her." ashtray answered, looking directly into her eyes. ashtray liked lianis eyes, even if they were just brown he liked the shape of them, and how they squinted when she would smile or not believe something you said.

"really?" liani was surprised that fezco hasn't introduced the two yet.

ashtray shook his head, giving her the simple answer, no.

the two laid in silence for awhile, ashtrays eyes tracing over lianis features as he said the same sentence over and over in his head. for some reason he was nervous to say it out loud, and was hesitating.

lianis turned her head back to ashtray after a few, reading his face for a couple seconds. "what?" she asked softly, noticing he looked like he wanted to say something.

ashtray let out a small scoff, he felt stupid for getting so nervous to ask a simple question. he licked his lips, before parting his mouth and finally asking. "you wanna leave for the weekend?"

lianis eyebrows furrowed, her confusion showing. "what?"

ashtray turned his head to look at the ceiling, "you said you always wanted to leave town for the weekend or some shit like that, we could do it."

a smile slowly came to lianis face. she was happy that he remembered her telling them that, when she hadn't even remembered telling him it. "how would we?"

he turned his head back to her, "you can't take fezcos car, and where would we go?"

he thought for a second, before shrugging his shoulders. "we'll figure it out."

lianis smile widened, her snaking her arm around his waist and she laid her head on his chest, him resting his hand on her back.

"yeah." she whispered, finally answering his question.

liani closed her eyes as she laid still, thinking. ashtray became the stranger who gave her a ride homes brother, to the person that gave her another reason to live. the person she fell in love with, when she didn't care for love or relationships.

and liani became ashtrays first love, the girl he fell head over hills in love with, the girl he'd do anything for, instead of the girl who laid in the backseat of fezcos car, drunk, while he gave her a ride home.

AUTHORS NOTES:

and that's a wrap x5
sorry for the sort of short ending
and it may have been bad.....
i didn't put too much thought into it
but a happy ending this time!!!

anyway, be looking for my sugarhill ddot book that should be out in like maybe a week or two, idk yet.

thank you all for reading, voting and commenting!
bye for now 🫶🏼

thank you all for reading, voting and commenting! bye for now 🫶🏼