NEW YEARS PARTY

The two, ashtray and liani, arrived back at his house. they changed back into more comfortable clothing, and liani laid down on the couch while ashtray stood in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

there was a knock on the door, causing ashtray to turn towards the door quickly. liani didn't pay much attention to it as she thought it was fezco coming home.

ashtray glanced at her, walking over to the door to look through the peek hole. he saw mouse and custer, and let out a groan. "liani, go to my room, it's mouse."

liani raised up, she glanced over at ashtray who looked annoyed and paranoid all together, and walked over to his room with no questions asked.

she stood at the window, watching as he opened the door for mouse and custer.

"yo." he greeted them.

"where he at?" mouse asked.

ashtray shrugged, "running late."

she watched ashtray walk to the hallway, going into fezcos room as mouse got all comfortable on the couch, getting interested in the show that was recently playing on the tv.

before too long, the front door opened and again and fezco slowly walking into the living room.

"you're late." mouse told him.

"i got caught up dealin wit some bullshit."

"i heard you got raided." mouse turned his head to glance at fezco behind him, as he leaned on the wall.

"they ain't find nothin, though. i ain't got shit on me."

liani took notice to how fezco looked tired, almost drained. he threw a wad of cash down on the table that custer was sitting at. liani also knew fezco didn't have that money before, so whatever he was out doing while her and ashtray was at the dance, he was getting that money.

"let's hope not." mouse spoke.

liani watched mouses finger tap on the gun that was in his hand and sat on his lap, before he stood. she took a deep breathe as she practically begged mouse did nothing to fez.

fezco and mouse looked at each other, before fezco looked over at custer who was counting the money fezco threw at him. there was something on the money that made him hold it and look up at mouse and custer, liani couldn't see what it was from the window so she was only confused.

"so, we all good?" fezco asked.

the silence from mouse made liani panic, she was waiting for him to say yes, and hoped he would say no or have some other kind of response.

her eyes moved towards the hallway as ashtray came from downstairs, where she hasn't even noticed he went. he had something in his hand, but due to the very low light she couldn't see what exactly it was.

he glanced at her through the window, before looking over at mouse and quickly going towards fezcos room and the bathroom.

he walked around, gripping onto the hammer in his hand and he walked closer to mouse, and fezco. liani watched his every move closely, only taking a step back as she watched his speed up and take a jump, hitting mouse in the head with the hammer she now knew he was holding, before moving over to custer and only hitting him in the head.

her mouth dropped in shock, as her eyes widened and she felt tears come to her eyes due to the shock she was in. she listened to custers screams, along with fezcos words.

"yo, bro, what the fuck?"

she didn't know what to do, she didn't think there was anything she could do. she was her boyfriend kill a man, and injure another one, how does she react to that?