LEAVE ll

Liani sat, letting the cold wind hit her body as she looked down, playing with her hands as her thoughts consumed her. her throat was hurting, and her was was still stinging.

the only thing she could smell was vodka and the smell of nature, the outside.

she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket for the thousandth time, annoying her. she pulled it out of her pocket, not bothering to check who it was and threw it down next to her.

she was obviously to the fact that it was ashtray texting her, becoming more worried by the second due to her not answering him and the time of night it was.

he paced back in forth in the living room staring at his phone, before letting out a loud groan and going to pick up fezcos keys, and rushing out of his front door.

he raced to lianis house, his hand tapping the steering wheel due to him being worried. the second he made it to her house, he parked the car and hopped out, jogging up to see a figure sitting on her porch.

he quickly put together that it was liani, and once he saw the bottle of alcohol next to her he shook his head and walked closer to her. "liani, what the fuck, why haven't you been answering me?"

lianis head slowly raised at the sound of his voice, and their eyes met. he felt his heart drop a little at the sight of tears falling from her eyes, and he quickly kneeled down in front of her. due to it being dark, he missed the dark print around her neck, but didn't fail to see the redness on her cheek. "what happened?" he asked more softly, cupping her face.

she felt more tears fell, and she just shook her head, wrapping her arms around him as her face buried into his jacket.

he rubbed her back in a comforting way, before pulling her back to ask her what happened again. she hesitated to answer, but slowly said 'my mom' barely above a whisper.

he stared at the girl for a couple seconds, feeling angry and bad for her. with a quick motion, he picked up her phone, putting it in his sweatpants pocket and then pulled her up by both of her hand.

she let him pull her down the driveway without saying a word. he opened the passenger door for her, and watched as she slid into the seat before closing the door and then he rushed to the drivers side.

his shakey hand started the car, and he drove back to his house in silence. a thousand thoughts went through his mind, he didn't know what to say to her, how to comfort her. he remembered when she told him about how her mother was never really home, and how they didn't have a good relationship, but he didn't think that her mom hit her, and now he wondered if this was the first time or not.

parking in front of his house, he got out of the car as well as liani who opened the door and got out before he got the chance to open it for her, and walked next to him.

he opened his door, letting her walk in first and then the two walked over to his room quietly, knowing that fezco was sleeping by now. ashtray looked at liani for a brief second, before going over to his closet to grab a shirt and a pair of shorts of her to wear, and the held them in front of her.

she thanked him, taking the clothes from his hands and then going to the bathroom that was in his room. she changed, before walking over to the mirror. she leaned forward, her hand grazing over the now dark bruise that was around her neck. she felt more tears drop from her eyes, so she quickly shook her head and walked to the door.

ashtray was leaning on the wall waiting for her, so the moment she walked out and the light was still on, giving him a view of the bruise around her neck, his heart dropped.

he brought his hands to her shoulders as he looked at the bruise closer, and then his eyes moved up to hers. he saw the new tears that were falling, and he quickly thought his thumbs up to her face, wiping them.

he took her clothes out of her hands, placing them on his table and then walking her over to his bed. he sat down next to her after she sat down, playing with her hands as if she was nervous or embarrassed.

"i'm sorry." he softly said, placing his hand on her thigh hesitantly.

she looked at his hand, before looking over at him with a small smile. "yeah.." she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"imma come stay with you, after this, that way if she comes back i'll be there, ight?" he basically told her.

she nodded, raising her head up and moving over so she could lay down, now feeling exhausted. he slowly laid next to her, their faces not too far from each other.

"thank you, for coming and getting me." she spoke.

he nodded, "i gotchu, always, ma." he brought one of his hands up to her face, pulling her in and closing the gap.

she melted into the kiss, putting her hand on his chest. as the two pulled away she sent him a thankful smile, before getting comfortable in his bed, feeling him lazily throw his arm around her and bring her closer.