CAL II

"he just left?" juliet's face turned into a confused one after liani explained her and ashtray argument from the day before. liani nodded in response.

she thought that ashtray was being childish, and after he hadn't answered the three texts she sent him she gave up on trying to get him to answer. she figured she'd just let time pass and whenever she stopped being in a pissy mood, she'd text or talk to him.

ashtray knew the argument the two of them had was pointless, he was mad and took it out on her, like she had said. he felt bad for acting the way he did towards her, and planned on apologizing later in the day. he didn't like when they wouldn't talk, he didn't know what she was doing or what was happening to her.

bitting the inside of his lip, he let out a huff before pressing her contact and sending her a text.

lani
ashtray
i'm sorry ma
you still mad ?

he moved back and forth on his chair that was in front of his computer, waiting for her to respond. he knew she was in school, meaning she was probably not on her phone. there was also a good chance that she was just ignoring him, like he had done to her.

liani heard her phone go off twice, and she picked it up reading the notifications. a smile smile formed on her face, but she waited a while before answering it. he had ignored her, she wanted him to have to wait for a response as well.

after a good five minutes, she unlocked her phone and answered him.

ash 🤌
lani
no
you still gonna be pissy ?

ash 🤌
nah
you coming over today?

lani
r u gonna pick me up ?

ash 🤌
fs

lani
then yeah

ash 🤌
ight see you ma

ashtray had picked liani up from school like he said he would, and now the two were sat on his couch

ashtray had picked liani up from school like he said he would, and now the two were sat on his couch. liani had her head laid on ashtrays lap as he passed around a blunt with fezco and faye, his other hand rubbing her back.

he had felt bad for being rude to her yesterday, and was being clingy because of it. liani had noticed, but she was enjoying it and wasn't going to say anything and make him stop.

faye stood up, walking over to the kitchen and pouring herself a drink before grabbing the trash and taking it out. "there's like, a truck parked outside." she told them, pointing to the window with her thumb, sitting back down on the couch.

ashtray turned to fezco, who was already looking out the window. his eyes squinted before he shook his head, "what the hell, man."

ashtray tapped lianis arm, making her sit up. he stood up and walked over to the window, looking outside he and fezcos exchanged looks before ashtray walked off to his room, and a little after they all heard the back door, that was in his room, close.