'I'LL BE AT HER HOUSE.'

Liani was at home alone, as ashtray was at the store with fezco. however, ashtray wanted to talk to her. liani made sure to quickly pick up her phone when it started ringing, putting down her eyelash curler.

"hi." she answered, setting her phone down so he could see her.

"yo- where you goin?" he asked, noticing she was getting ready.

"with my friends, i don't know where we're going." she told him truthfully.

"who's picking you up?" he asked the girl.

"sam." she said, glancing down at her screen.

his face scrunched, "sam, who's that?"

"he's only one that can drive, ash." she chuckled, knowing he didn't like the thought of her getting picked up by a guy, her friend or not.

he rolled his eyes, watching her put on blush. "you look good." he complimented, watching her focused face turn into a happy one.

"thank you." she replied, smiling at him.

he nodded, listening to the faint music playing in the background, "yo, call me when you get home, ight?"

"okay." she answered, hearing the face time end.

juliet had her arm lazily thrown around liani as they were sat in the backseat of sams truck, music playing loudly that would probably end up giving them a headache, while a blunt was passed around the car

another one of their friends, that was sat in the front seat, had a bottle of vodka that they had passed around too, and everyone but sam took a shot as he didn't think it was safe to drink and drive.

liani watched smoke blow out of juliet's mouth, her smiling a little as she thought it looked satisfying. her eyes traveled back to in front of her, where the vodka bottle was sat in one of the cup holders.

alcohol always reminded her of her mother. she wanted where her mom was, what she was doing, and most of all, if she was alive and well. every time liani was at a party and a red solo cup or a shot glass was in her hand, she knew that before too much longer, she was end up just like her mom.

she hated the thought of it. always being gone, being too drunk to function, an alcoholic. but she couldn't help but like the feeling of it, she liked drinking, as bad as it was for her, she didn't care.

she was brought out of her thoughts when she was handed the blunt. she took a long drag, before passing it to sam, and leaning back onto juliet.

she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, and she pulled it out to see a message from ashtray. 'you good?' she grinned, quickly replying so he didnt worry, and then placed her phone on her lap.

after almost an hour of driving around, sam decided it would be better to pull over, after his friends were fucked up and he was wasting gas

in an empty parking lot of a park, sams truck was playing loud music while juliet and liani was dancing around together. juliet was only tipsy, while liani was drunk.

juliet laughed at how her friend was constantly stumbling and barely mumbling the words to the music playing, made sure to to loosen her grip on her so she didn't actually fall over.

sam watched liani with a guilt feeling running through him. he felt like deep down, liani was hurting and she had problems, he didn't think it was good for her to be getting drunk all of the time and doing the things she did, but he was always there when she did and he didn't say anything to her.

with a sigh, he looked over to the other friend that was in his truck, passed out with her phone ringing. he picked it up, the screen reading 'mom' he turned to juliet, "y'all, i gotta get her home!" he yelled over the music.

juliet turned to him, giving him a nod and then dragging liani with her over to the truck. sam watched as liani was mumbling words to juliet and trying to pull out of her grip, before he finally heard. "i don't wanna go."

with a loud, annoyed sigh, juliet looked back up to sam. "go, i'll find us another ride."

feeling worried for both of the girls now, he shook his head and got out, going around his truck to wrap lianis other around around his shoulder and practically force her into his truck.

"oh, fuck y'all." liani told them, throwing her head back.

juliet shook her head, reaching for lianis phone that was ringing. seeing as it was ashtray, she reached forward to turn to music down and answered the call. "hello?"

ashtray, let out a sigh of relief before replying. "yo, where's liani?"

"next to me. are you gonna be at her house?" juliet asked, not being able to go to lianis and watch after her.

"uh, i can be. why?" ashtray answered, wondering why liani didn't answer him.

"she's fucked up, i need you watch after her." juliet told him, glancing over at liani.

"who are you talking to?" liani asked her, raising up.

"ashtray." juliet told her.

"ashhh!" liani dragged, grabbing onto the phone in juliet's hand. "hey, ash."

"hi, liani." ashtray replied, hearing the drunkness in her voice, making him irritated.

"ill be at her house." he spoke to juliet again, before hanging up the phone, making liani frown.

"her house?" liani asked.

"your house." juliet patted her shoulder, placing her phone back on her lap.

half asleep, liani finally arrived at her house, telling juliet she didn't need nor want her help, she walked up to her door and pushed it open. juliet prayed that ashtray was already there, not having anyway to ask him.

but he wasn't. however, juliet didn't know that. so as sam pulled off, juliet only prayed that liani would be okay, and wouldn't go off and doing anything stupid.

meanwhile, liani sat on the floor of her house by the front door, already not liking the feeling of being home alone again, she opened the door and walked right back outside, ignoring the fact that the sun was setting and it would be getting dark soon.

AUTHORS NOTES:

hi guys

thoughts ?

opinions ?

💋