ABANDONED HOUSE

"Nah, i don't like this."

liani rolled her eyes at her best friend after she repeated that for the fifth time in two minutes. she continued to walk slowly into the cold, broken down house. she had her arm wrapped tightly around juliet's, as juliet made sure liani wasn't going to get out of her grip and run off, leaving her alone.

"juliet, i cant fucking breathe." liani laughed, saying she was too close.

"suffocate, im not letting go." juliet told her, tightening her grip on her arm sarcastically while her other hand clung onto her phone that was holding a flash light.

liani had came up with the idea of the two exploring abandoned houses, not caring about the fact that it was ten o'clock at night, and it was freezing outside. juliet agreed after some convincing, bored and lianis house and having the mind set 'you only live once.'

now, she regretted agreeing. she felt as if a homeless person or a drugie away from home was going to pop out at them, or they would find something they would be traumatized by seeing.

but liani was entertained by juliet's fear, hearing her mumble things every second while telling liani to stop the second she heard a noise. she she couldn't lie, she was also scared.

the two began to walk into a room, liani bringing her foot up and pushing the door open. juliet took a drop breathe as they entered the room, looking around the empty room that had spray painted walls and broken wood all around.

juliet heard creaking, and immediately stopped in her tracks, forcing liani to also stop as she let out a loud gasp. "wait, fuck, i cant." juliet shook her head. she soon realized it was the wind, but she was still practically terrified.

liani shrugged her off, pulling her closer to another door in the room. slowly, she opened the closet door. before she could even look inside there was a loud ring, that caused juliet to scream and let go out liani, running out of the room. it left liani alone, in the dark, which made her also scared.

she played it off with a nervous laugh, pulling out her phone from her back pocket to see her bright screen. she sighed, answering the call.

"hello?"

ashtrays faced showed on the screen, him bringing a blunt to his lip and then blowing out the smoke before speaking, "yo- why you in the dark?"

ashtray thought that liani was home, along with juliet that he knew was with her. if he knew the two girls were out at an abandoned house, he would've been on the way to get them awhile ago.

"cause fucking juliet left me." liani laughed, slowly walking out of the pitch black room, shining her screen to see where she was going.

"bro, liani, we gotta go." juliet panicked, making liani laugh again.

"where are you?" ashtray asked, knowing his girl friend was no longer home.

fianlly, juliet walked back over to liani, shining her flashlight so she could see. "this motherfucker wanted to go to abandoned houses." juliet told ashtray, shaking her head.

"you agreed." liani shrugged.

liani heard fezcos laugh in the background, while ashtray just shook his head, looking down at liani through the phone. "get your ass home."

"i'm having fun." she told him, mugging him sarcastically.

juliet looked around the empty house once again, shivering at the wind that blew through the broken window not too far from the two. she felt paranoid, she hated the feeling of it, and now wanted to go back to lianis house. "no, liani we seriously gotta go." she urged.

liani looked over at her best friend, noticing she looked not only scared, but worried, and finally agreed to leave. "okay." she mumbled, gripping onto juliet's shirt so she could walk behind her out of the dark house.

ashtray finally got an actual view of liani once she stepped outside and the street lights shined down on her. he watched as she quickly walked, her visibly cold.

"my phones gonna die soon." liani told him.

he rolled his eyes, knowing she never kept her phone charged. "ight, be safe."

she nodded, "always." then hung up, sliding her phone back in her back pocket so she could hug herself.

liani and juliet were now back at her house, warm and not paranoid or scared

liani and juliet were now back at her house, warm and not paranoid or scared. they were sat on lianis couch, sharing a blanket as season six of big mouth played.

they agreed on how they thought none of the season were better than the first few, and how their favorite characters were jay and maury. though, they hadn't actually paid much attention to the show as they both talked about their relationships.

juliet told liani everything, which included the arguments her and monty, aka romeo, would get into. liani would tell her, her opinion, even if she thought juliet was in the wrong, she made sure to always have her back.

and liani told juliet about her and ashtrays, along with other things that had happened so far, that stuck with her and made her feel good, and happy.

"i think we should go on a double date." juliet told her.

liani let out a laugh, "no."

"what, why?" juliet mugged her.

"that shit is corny, and awkward." liani pointed.

julie shook her head, before beginning to try to convince her, telling her about all the things they could talk about or the places they could go, but liani still kept her answer as no. she knew ashtray wouldn't want to, either.

"ugh, you are so boring." juliet huffed.

liani teased her, making fun of how much juliet loved romantic things, like things in movies and books. juliet always told her how she wished her and month could do things like the things in movies, or books, but liani would always just say they could re-create the romeo and juliet love story, and juliet would give up.

eventually, the topic changed and the two focused on the movie, occasionally telling their opinions on certain things in the episodes.

AUTHORS NOTES.

guys i need ideas

i want to show y'all this pretty picture i took but wattpad won't let me 🙄🙄

anyway, thoughts, opinions?

.