MEETING MOM

Lianis phone rung loudly next to her, making her let out a loud dramatic sigh, but she picked it up and looked at who was calling her anyway. her eyes squinted due to the bright screen, but she unlocked her phone and answered ashtrays facetime call, moving her phone so it wouldn't directly show her face.

"yoo." he dragged slightly, liani watching him blow smoke out of his mouth. "what you doing right now?" he asked.

she sighed, "laying down."

ashtray heard her shakey, raspy voice and furrowed his eyebrows, "you ight?"

she moved her phone slightly as she sniffled and wiped her nose, letting ashtray see a glimpse of her face. she looked tired, and under her eyes was a bit of smeared mascara, meaning she had been crying. "no." she answered truthfully, but let out a little chuckle to let him know she was playing.

"what's wrong?" he asked, sitting up more.

"im sick." she told him.

for the past two days liani had been coughing and feeling a little sick, but today her head had been pounding and she had been feeling nauseous. she tried to sleep it off but because of her migraine, she couldn't sleep. she thought she had the flu or something, since she had multiple symptoms for it. she had cried because of her headache, she may be being a little dramatic, but liani hated being sick, and especially hated feeling nauseous.

ashtray nodded, "you want me to come over?"

liani nodded her head through the screen, now showing her face. he nodded back, as she watched him stand up, put things in his pocket and then walk to to fez to tell him what he was doing, before walking out the front door. ashtray told her he'd be there soon, and hung up.

she laid her phone back down next to her, throwing her head back as she sighed due to her stomach hurting and her trying to not think about the nauseous feeling she had.

before too long, she heard the front door open and close and then footsteps coming up to the stairs, before her room door opened and she saw ashtray.

she gave him a sarcastic smile, while he rolled his eyes with a small laugh and walked over to her. he took his phone out of his pocket, throwing it down on the bed before going and sitting on the side of her.

ashtray asked her what was wrong with her, what was hurting, basically. she told him how she had been feeling the past two days, and how she felt in that moment.

"yo ass got the flu?" his face cringed, making her laugh. "i think so, actually."

he knew coming over and being with her would result in him, most likely, also being sick. but he didn't want liani to be alone when she was feeling the way she was.

ashtray laid down, playing with her hair gently as he told her about how faye had been staying with them since new years, and how he hated it. liani let him know that he could just stay with her, if he wanted. but ashtray felt it was best if he was with fezco, and liani understood.

 but ashtray felt it was best if he was with fezco, and liani understood