CARNIVAL

'Well, i mean you've been texting him for the past two weeks, and you went over to his house to 'hangout' and nothings going on between you two? impossible." juliet told liani.

she was convinced her and ashtray had some kind of feelings toward each other, however liani denied that and said that they were only friends, which is the truth. yeah, liani thought he was attractive but she didn't seem the two of them going any further.

"it is possible, because we're just friends." liani poked her cheek.

juliet rolled her eyes, "i give it a month, and y'all with be dating and i'll be right."

liani just shook her head, turning up the music that was playing lowly and moving over to her closet. juliet went to stand next to her, although she was already dressed in what she was going to where that night.

liani picked out an outfit, and showed it to juliet for her opinion. juliet smiled at it, nodding her head to let her know she thought it was cute.

liani placed the clothes on her table, as juliet turned around to give liani privacy to change. when she was done, she told juliet she could turn back around and the two looked at themselves in the mirror liani had in her room.

they smiled, before juliet pulled her arms so they could dance to the song that was currently playing. it was something the two did anytime they got ready together, just to set the mood, basically.

after about thirty minutes, lianis makeup was done and she stood, putting on her shoes and then standing in front of juliet, who turned her face to the side a little to place a few gems under her eye.

liani took the gems from her hand, before putting the gems on her face. fianlly, the two walked out of lianis room and down her stairs, liani put her hand on the handle of her front door to open it, but jumped when she heard a loud knock.

"jesus." she mumbled, opening the door to be met face to face with a smiling sam.

"uber." he sarcastically said, pointing back to his truck that had their other friends already sat in it, with his thumb.

liani laughed, closing her door and following behind him to his truck. her and juliet slid in the back seat, greeting their friends with hi's of smiles.

sam drove off, turning up the music with everyone singing along together loudly.

arriving to the carnival, the group of friends hopped out of sams truck, before going up to get their wrist bands and then splitting

liani linked her and juliet's arm, making her way further into the carnival to see all the options of rides they had.

the two saw very familiar faces, such as, lexi, rue and gia, and soon after they saw maddy talking to someone on the phone. the place was very crowded though, so they didn't have any time to greet any of them.