WINTER FORMAL

Nate jacobs sat on his bed the same night fezco threatened, or warned him. he pressed call on his phone, bringing the phone to his ear before speaking, "hello?"

he paused, "i'd like to report a crime."

hearing loud sirens, liani sat up from leaning on ashtray shoulder, and glanced at him before looking over at ashtray who was looking in the direction of the front door

hearing loud sirens, liani sat up from leaning on ashtray shoulder, and glanced at him before looking over at ashtray who was looking in the direction of the front door. there was a silence between the three, before fezco quickly stood up, followed by ashtray as they tried to grab everything around them, before the was loud pounding at the door.

liani didn't know what to do, so she grabbed the substances she knew were around, quickly bringing them over to fezco and shoving them in the black trash bag he held.

fezco was shouting at ashtray to hurry up, while he was kneeled in front of the toilet flushing every drug he had down the toilet. ashtray ran in front of liani with the things he had collected, hurrying to also flush everything.

"fuck, bro." liani heard fezco say, followed by ashtray, "what the fuck, man?"

fezco continued to tell ashtray to hurry, while lani was practically panicking while she wasn't too far away from the door. she heard the cops yelling at them to open the door, while she glanced back and forth from the bathroom door and the front door, seeing who would get to her first.

liani stood next to ashtray as he asked fezco where he was going, while she stood in a dress with glitter all over her

liani stood next to ashtray as he asked fezco where he was going, while she stood in a dress with glitter all over her. fezco continued to tell ashtray that he'd be alright, but he refused to tell him what he was doing.

"look, just go to the dance with liani and i'll call you when i get home, ight?" fezco told him.

ashtray began to shake his head, he wanted to go with fezco to make sure he'd be okay, but fezco was already out of the door and leaving before he could get the chance to say anything more.

"well, you heard him." liani spoke, pointing at ashtray.

ashtray shook his head, "i'm not goin to no fuckin dance, lani."

liani rolled her eyes, going to ashtrays room and opening his closet. she pushed over all of his close, before her eyes landed on one single suit he had, and pulled it out. she looked at it and then brought it back to ashtray who was standing in the living room on his phone, she stood in front of him with the suit in her hands and waved it at him.

"liani—"

liani cut him off, "come onnnn!"

ashtray let out a loud huff as he realized liani wasn't going to give up, snatching the suit out of lianis hand and walking towards the bathroom. liani smiled as she watched him close the door, and quickly texting sam that she would need a ride, since she had told him earlier she wouldn't.

after a little while, she heard the door open but ashtray didn't walk out before saying, "ight, you say some crazy shit and neither of us is going."

she chuckled, before telling him okay and watched as she walked out. she smiled at him to let him know she thought he looked good, "woah.." she mumbled, making him squint his eyes.

"you look like a little boy." she joked, making him throw his arms down and shake his head, "see, nah-"

"i was joking! i was joking, come on." she laughed, she grabbed onto his wrist to bring him by the couch. he put on his shoes, before she pulled him outside and the the truck that was parked in front of his house.

"who's that?" ashtray asked, as a boy waved at the two from the drivers seat.

"my friends." she told him, opening the back door and sliding in the truck, where she sat next to juliet.

she gave her a side hug, complementing how she looked before saying hi the monty that was sat next to juliet, and then the rest of her friends that piled in sams truck. she introduced ashtray to everyone, before turning to put some glitter on him as sam turned the radio up.

ashtray let her put the glitter on him, even though it was the last thing he wanted.

eventually, the group all arrived at the school dance and all got our sams truck, splitting up and running off. liani hooked her and ashtrays arms as they walked inside the dance, seeing the purple and blue decorations all hung around.

liani thought it looked beautiful, she liked how it matched the winter formal theme.

she pulled ashtray over to the gold glittery wall, forcing him to take a few pictures before they walked over to the group of people that were calling them over.

"liani!" one of her friends shouted, pulling her into a hug that caused her to let go of ashtray. liani hugged back, before returning to ashtrays side.

"guys, let's dance!" some of the group agreed, while others got dragged with them and eventually there were all dancing together in a circle.

ashtray didn't stand too far away from liani as she moved around with juliet. liani looked happy, she looked like she was enjoying her time, which made a ashtray happy to be there next to her.

after liani pulled ashtray in the circle to dance with her, awhile passed and he dragged her awhile from the group of friends she had. he didn't like how loud they were, and he wanted to be with just liani.

by that time it was the slow dance, and without too much convincing, ashtray and liani were dancing together.

"i'm happy to be here with you." liani told him truthfully.

ashtray moved his hand on her waist a little, not knowing how to respond. "me too, ma."

the dance was cut short as ashtray felt paranoid and wanted to be back at home to check on fezco, and liani was okay with leaving.

the two walked outside, liani texting juliet that she had left. she glanced at nate and maddy on the way out, but continued to walk behind ashtray out of the school, and in the direction of his house.

AUTHORS NOTES:

this is crazy

i have a crush on this boy, but like i've only met him once and the first time he was kinda rude... but the second time he was nice to me, but like idek his name or anything and i don't live where he does so the possibility's of me seeing him much are very slim 🙁

anywho, thoughts, opinions?