COLLEGE PARTY

Ashtray sat on the living room couch next to fezco and faye, as always a movie played on the television but this time he wasn't watching it with the two. his phone was sat on his lap, his head resting in his hand as he scrolled through lianis instagram.

the two hadn't spoken, but he made sure to always check what she posted on her story since she usually posted when she went out.

ashtray didn't know if liani was still mad at him, and he was still upset about her relapsing but he knew her birthday was even closer now and he'd just apologize and forgive her for relapsing sometime.

just a few minutes ago, liani had posted a picture with catalina. liani always spoke highly of her, that she was nice and fun to be around. but ashtray didn't know if he'd agree with that. catalina surrounded herself around older people, and she was constantly out partying, that wasn't the type of person liani needed to be around at the moment. he'd never tell her who she can and can't hangout with, but he had told her that catalina wasn't the right influence if liani was trying to get sober. now his mind has changed a little after their argument, after liani basically told him she didn't want to be sober.

the picture let ashtray know that liani was most likely out drinking or getting high, and with the two not talking he didn't know if she was okay. because of all of that, he was stressing and refreshing his page to see if she would post anything else, and even checking catalina's instagram to see if she had posted anything with liani.

"just call her, bro." fezco looked over at his stressed out brother.

ashtray shook his head, being stubborn and not wanting to apologize just yet.

liani had been invited out by catalina, which she quickly agreed to going, knowing she wouldn't be on her ass about not doing something like almost everyone else around her had been

she was thankful catalina never told her that she needed to get sober. but she always knew that was probably because catalina wasn't much different, if anything she was probably worse and was in no place to tell her. she also hadnt known liani as long as everyone else, and didn't know about her struggles with staying sober.

liani wore a tight, cropped, v nevk tank top along with baggy jeans and converse.

sitting in the car catalina came in, she told liani a bunch of things about what they would be doing later in the night. catalina explained it like a usual house party liani usually went to, which is why she was shocked when her head raised from the window as the car came to a stop and she was met with a large building.

she had no time to ask catalina about it, as she was already being pulled out of the car and inside the building.

the door opened to see the lights off, the lighting being the flashing led lights. loud music was playing along with the shouts from the many, many people already there. everyone looked a lot older than her, which made her confused, but she cracked a smile at the sight.