HALLOWEEN PARTY

It had been more than a week that ashtray had been staying with liani and making sure her mother didn't come back to hurt her. he would leave occasionally, throughout the day to watch over fezco at the store, but would leave in time to give liani and ride home from school, no liking the idea of her walking home alone.

tonight there was a party, and of course liani wasn't missing the opportunity to go. ashtray was at home, as he said he and fezco was 'handling' something, and juliet was over at lianis so they could get ready together, like always.

the two were going as jennifer and needy, from jennifer's body. juliet decided she wanted to be needy, as she felt like liani looked more like jennifer anyway.

liani stood up straight with her arms out, dressed in a short jean skirt, paired with a grey tank top and a white jacket. she closed her eyes and mouth as juliet began putting fake blood all over her, using her hands to spread it down her body.

juliet turned around so liani could tie her hair back, only half of it. she was wearing a navy blue shirt, along with a black jacket and jeans.

the two took a few pictures, before leaving lianis house. the two began walking to the address one of their friends sent them, but got stopped by a loud voice. they both turned, smiles quickly going on both of their faces when they saw the familiar face of sam.

"get in!" he shouted, pointing in the back seat with his thumb.

the girls hurried over to his truck, opening the door and sliding in next to one of their other friends, greeting her with a smile.

arriving at the house party, they were greeted by a few people, some they knew and other they didn't

arriving at the house party, they were greeted by a few people, some they knew and other they didn't. along with the smell of alcohol, and marijuana. the house had all lights off, so the only light was from the blue lights around the house or the flashing lights in the living room.

juliet pulled liani over to the kitchen, only letting go of her hand so she could search for an empty and clean red solo cup.

liani glanced over to jules and kat who weren't too far away from her, along with rue who stood next to the two, just farther away. she watched them both quickly take a shot, before making grossed out faces at each other.

"tequila makes me aggressive." kat ranted, her grossed out face never leaving as jules took another shot.

she only pulled her eyes away from the three once she felt someone nudge her, and she moved her eyes over to se her best friend placing a cup in front of her, it now full. she grinned at juliet, hitting her cup against hers before putting her head back and letting the liquid go down her throat.

before the two, juliet and liani, went away to find something else to do, making sure to brings their cups with them, liani waved at rue. she could tell her vibe was off, she seemed almost jealous, of kat and jules.

liani danced closely next to juliet along to the annoying party music, before turning and spotting lexi sitting on a couch not too far away. she let out a dramatic gasp, before tapping juliet to let her know she was going away, and then making her way to lexi.

"lexi!" she exclaimed, leaving over to bring her in a quick hug. "i love your costume."

"oh, thanks!" lexi chuckled, looking up at the younger girl.

liani smiled back at her, nodding. "come dance!"

lexi shook her head, "oh- that's okay..."

liani watched rue plop down next to lexi, and finally gave her one last nod, walking away from her to join juliet's side again.

getting too hot dancing around next to all the sweaty people around her, liani stopped dancing but didn't leave her spot, not wanting juliet to get lost in the crowd of people. she looked around, before connecting eyes with an obviously older guy. he shot her a smile, and she slowly smile back, before tapping juliet so she could look at the guy.

"he's a pervert." juliet said, also making eye contact with him.

liani laughed, "he's kind of cute."

juliet cocked her head to look at liani, "he's like 20! what's up with you and older guys?"

"it's the daddy issues." lianis joked, feeling juliet slap her arm.

"you don't just have daddy issues." juliet joked along, making liani let out a loud laugh. "yeah, older women are good, too."

juliet followed after liani as she made her way through the crowd of people and to what looked like, outside. she felt herself her grabbed and was about to push the person off, before the familiar face of her boyfriend.

"romeo! long time no see." liani patted his shoulder.

"hi, liani." monty laughed, shaking his head at his girl friends best friend.

liani turned her head, making a sarcastic disgusted face once she saw monty pull juliet into a kiss. turning, her eyes landed on a familiar buzz cut boy. a smile came to her face, and she made her way over to him.

"where's your costume?" she asked, causing him to turn to her.

"i ain't dressin up for this stupid shit." he answered, looking her up and down.

"i thought you didn't go to partys?" she ignored what he had just said.

"yeah, fezco went and i knew your ass would be here." he shrugged, pushing his finger into her chest with a smile.

she smiled, stepping closer to him. her head was hurting, and because of that she wanted to sit down somewhere or go to a quieter place of the party.

"um, do you wanna go outside? my head hurts." she asked him.

he nodded, grabbing onto her wrist to bring her outside. they passed juliet on the way, putting the girl to ease as she thought she had lost liani. she smirked at the girl, sending her a sarcastic thumbs up that made liani chuckle.

as her and ashtray stood outside, they found empty a little back from the pool, and they walked over to them. liani laid her head back, getting a view of two people kissing on the other side of pool.

she furrowed her eyebrows, slightly judging the two. "you good?" ashtray asked her, seeing as she was staring straight ahead and not making conversation with him like usual.

boldly, liani asked him a question she had been wanting to know the answer to. "what are we, ash?"

ashtray shifted in his chair, not expecting that question to come out of her mouth. "whatever you wanna be, ma."

she bit back her smile, tapping her feet on the ground. "i think you should ask me properly." she joked.

he rolled his eyes, but noticed as she sat like she was waiting for him to say one certain thing. "you serious?"

liani only smiled, waving her hand for him to go on. he shook his head, "ight.." he started, letting liani catch on to the fact he was nervous. "you wanna be my girlfriend?"

lianis grin turned into a huge smile, as she leaned forward, grabbing onto ashtrays shirt to gently pull him forward and bring him into a kiss.

he placed his hands on her waist, deepening the kiss. once they both pulled away, "yeah, i guess i will." liani shrugged, making ashtray smack his lips and flick her arm.

AUTHORS NOTES:

i feel like i made y'all wait so long 😭 sorry pookies