MOUSE

"Bro, kats sex rape was leaked." juliet informed liani, who turned to her with her eyebrows furrowed. "kat lost her virginity?"

juliet nodded, "apparently. and, at mckays party! i guess one of the twins sent it around."

liani shook her head, that was the immature behavior she hated about the two. the two teenagers stopped next to each other in the hall, watching as kat walked past with her head low, because of everyone turning to look at her and whisper.

liani felt for the girl, sighing. "i couldn't imagine, the video of you loosing your virginity getting leaked? fuck no."

juliet agreed, "yeah."

the two walked close next to each other, engaging in a conversation. "you know that boy i told you about? the one that was with fez when he gave me a ride home?"

juliet turned, nodding. "yeah, why?"

"i like, officially met him yesterday. his name is ashtray." liani shrugged.

juliet made a confused face, "ashtray?"

"that's what i said too, but it's actually kind of cool, it's.. different." liani chuckled.

"it's unique, that's for sure." juliet laughed, and liani quickly joined her. the two pushed open the doors that lead to their lunch room, and they sat and an open table.

soon after lunch, they were back in the halls and was surprised, watching troy walk around to people telling them something about how the sex tape wasn't kat. they were shocked on how fast kat handled that, and maybe even a little impressed.

liani was laid out on her bed, next to rue

liani was laid out on her bed, next to rue. she had showed up at her front door, she told liani that she was just by her house, and decided to stop by, so liani let her in.

the two had been talking, and liani told her about how she met fezco, not knowing that rue already knew. and then told her about her meeting with ashtray the day before, as well.

after minutes of just talking, and the sound of faint music, rue got up, and stared to put back on her maroon zip up jacket.

"where are you going?" liani asked her.

"uh, i gotta stop by fez's.. you know what, come on, come with me." rue told her, pulling her up by her arm.

"okay.." liani spoke, throwing on a hoodie that laid in the room, and quickly putting on her shoes, before walking behind rue, down the stairs of her house and out her front door.

"rue, it's pouring!" she shouted over the loud rain.

"it's fine!" rue yelled back, picking up her bike and started to ride down the road, as liani just sighed and jogged to catch up with her.

rue tried to ride her bike as slowly as she could, due to liani walking next to her, but since the it was basically storming, she had to ride sort of fast. liani managed to keep up, anyway, though.