'LEXIS PLAY?'

"that's a good ass plan."

"thank you. fucking fez didn't even want to hear it."

liani was stood next to rue and elliot, leaning against lockers. she listened to rue tell her and elliot, her 'genius" plan she had about how to basically, get drugs for free.

"why not?" elliot asked.

"ego shit, man." rue answered.

"your serious?" liani leaned her head forward.

"yes." rue simply nodded.

elliot turned to her, "you don't think it's a good plan?"

she shook her head, "no, it's stupid."

rue ignored her, as she turned her head to lexi who was a little bit away from them. "yo, lex, what're you doin?"

"oh, just putting up flyers for this play im doing." she told them.

"what play?" rue asked.

lexi responded by slapping another flyer on the lockers, before moving over to them and placing them on the lockers they were leaning on. lexi told them some things about her play, before walking off.

elliot said bye to liani and rue, before walking off. liani waved bye to rue, telling her she had to use the bathroom and walking away, not noticing that rue was right behind her.

she pushed open the bathroom door, looking up she saw the familiar face of her best friend, juliet, and smiled. "hi, julie."

juliet smiled at her, "hey."

liani walked over to one of the stalls, going inside to do her business quickly before washing her hands and then going to stand next to juliet. she pulled out her chapstick from her back pocket, applying it to her lips as she looked over at lexi and rue who were talking.

"oh, i'd actually love for you to read it." lexi told rue, looking over at her.

"yeah, for sure. just uh, send it to me." rue replied.

lianis eyes moved over to the bathroom door, as it was pushed open and cassie howard walked through. she examined her outfit, a blue dress paired with her hair that was curled. cassie had been wearing different things to school lately, it was unusual for cassie, but everyone ends up changing so liani didn't think too hard on it. "hey, rue rue."

"hi, cass-" rue stopped when she turned around and looked at her. "wait, are you in the play?"

"what play?" cassie asked.

"lexis play."

"what do you mean, lexis play?"

liani found it kind of weird that lexi hadn't told cassie about her play, then being sisters and all.

"uh, the play that lexi wrote.."

"oklahoma." lexi nodded.

"i thought it was called, our life?" liani mumbled to herself.

"what?" cassie questioned.

"what, it's called oklahoma?" rues face cringed.

"no, the drama clubs doing oklahoma." lexi told them.

cassie looked at herself, "oh my god, do i look like i'm in oklahoma?"

"why would your play be set in oklahoma?" rue asked lexi, ignoring cassie.

"you thought i was auditioning for oklahoma." cassie looked at rue, while lexi stood behind her motioning for the not to tell her about it. that let liani know that lexi didn't want cassie to know much.

"i have read it, so.." rue shrugged.

"are you making fun of me or did you actually think i was auditioning for oklahoma?" cassie asked.

lianis head turned, she waved at kat and maddy who had just walked in the bathroom. maddy sent her a small smile in return, "why the fuck would you audition for oklahoma?"

"i'm not!" cassie told her.

"then why the fuck do you look like you're auditioning for oklahoma?" maddy leaned forward to look at herself in the mirror.

cassie turned to juliet and liani, "do i?"

"yes." kat answered.

"has everyone read oklahoma, but me?" rue asked.

liani put her hand up, "i haven't." with juliet copying her, putting her hand up as well, "me neither."

"oklahoma isn't like a play you read." kat told them.

"rue, are you on drugs?" cassie turned to her again.

lianis eyebrows raised, knowing she'd be offending if she was asked that.

"yes." rue nodded, making liani let out a chocked chuckle.

"you relapsed?" maddy as well as everyone else turned to her.

"uh, im just- nah, im just smoking a little bit of weed." rue told them.

"wait, i don't understand. if you're not auditioning for oklahoma then... why do you look like that?" kat asked cassie.

"like what?" cassie asked.

"like a country music star." maddy answered.

"in a good way or a bad way?" cassie's arms moved around as she sounding like she was stressing.

"bitch, you better be joking." maddy said.

"you okay, cass?" kat squinted her eyes.

cassie turned away front the two, both of her hands on the counter as she looked up at herself, before she fixed the ends of her hair.

"okay.." liani mumbled, "i'm gonna go." she waved to them, before making her way out of the bathroom with juliet behind her.

like most of the time, ashtray had picked liani up from school

like most of the time, ashtray had picked liani up from school. or at least she thought so. she walked over to fezcos car, smiling at fezco was in the drivers seat and ashtray who was in the passenger.

she slid in the backseat, "hi, fez. has lexi told you about her play?"

fezco turned to look at her, "her play?"

she waved him off, "she'll probably tell you about it."