LEXIS PLAY

lexis play was today, and liani had convinced ashtray to go with her and fezco, leaving faye alone to watch the house. however, liani didn't trust faye completely, and ashtrays didn't trust her really at all.

liani felt like faye had been acting weird, like she was nervous. she was sitting next to the girl while fezco finished getting ready, and ashtray used the bathroom.

she saw faye watching the television like always, her knees pulled up to be by her chest, while faye picked at her cuticles. liani eyed her, "faye, you okay?"

faye nodded at the younger girl, giving her a smile of reassurance, although it didn't reassure liani at all. liani just returned the nod, still looking at her as she turned back to the tv.

ashtray walked out of the bathroom and over to liani, sitting down on the couch next to her and throwing his arm around her. he looked at her, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw her looking directly at faye like she was trying to figure something out. he leaned his head closer to her ear, "you good?"

liani finally turned her head away from faye, deciding she was probably just being paranoid. she leaned her head over to his ear to whisper back, "yeah, does faye seem nervous to you?"

she watched his eyes move over to faye, looking at her for a second before shrugging, "a little, ion know?"

liani just nodded her head, shrugging it off as fezco finally walked into the room. he pulled at his shirt, "ight, no fucking jokes," he looked at liani, "how this look?"

liani laughed, knowing she would've joked. "you look good, fezzy." she teased.

ashtray chuckled along with her, "you good, bro."

faye smiled up at him, giving him a nod to let him know that he looked good.

"alright, let's go yall." he told ashtray and liani, as they stood from the couch and walked towards the front door slightly as fezco talked to faye. "we'll be back in a couple hours, text me if anything goes on, ight?"

liani watched faye slowly nod her head, before telling him she would and fezco walked over to her and ash, walking out the front door behind them.

lexi had saved a seat for fezco in the front seat, so ashtray and liani sat a little farther away

lexi had saved a seat for fezco in the front seat, so ashtray and liani sat a little farther away. liani could see rue, maddy and kat from where she sat.

juliet sat on the other side of liani, with monty right next to her.

the play had already started, meaning they had all missed a bit of it.

"i could see myself now," lexi walked out of a room that looked just like the classroom doors at east highland high school, dressed in a pink dress with her hair curled and her makeup did. "i'd be the girl.. no one ever, could get."

liani smiled looking up at lexi, she loved how confident lexi seemed up there, compared to how she usually was. in that moment she wished she was sitting next to fezco, so she could his face when he saw how lexi looked.

as the curtains closed again, the whole audience cheered. liani rested her head on ashtrays shoulder, getting comfortable as she continued to watch the play. she knew this play was about rue, cassie, maddy, kat and lexi herself, and she thought that lexi was really talented for how she put the play together.

she only raised her head again when a bunch of guys walked on stage, with now a gym layout. "alright, babe, it's time for me and boys to work out."

ashtray glared at liani as she looked up at the stage, a smile on her face like she wanted to laugh. he only looked back up at the stage when he heard the people around him laughing, and saw that the guys were 'working out' in sexual positions. he heard liani laugh along with juliet, which made him bite back his smile.

as music played, the guys got more intense and the crowd cheered. liani soon realized lexi made this part about nate jacobs, which only made it funnier.

ashtray furrowed his eyebrows, he felt wrong for watching this. as the music stopped, the crowd cheered and liani only stopped clapping her hands when she heard maddy yell, "lexi, you're a fucking G!"

the cheering continued, but liani turned her head at the sound of the door opening and watching as cassie howard walked right down the middle, not stopping at her previous seat, and walked right on the stage.

lianis eyes squinted as she heard cassie start clapping, "lexi, you really outdid yourself." she laughed, "i mean, where did she find these knock offs?"

liani turned to look at juliet, who was just as confused at her.

cassie continued to say a bunch of sarcastic stuff about lexi, looking at the audience. liani began getting pissed off with cassie as she was obviously embarrassing lexi, while lexi was telling her to stop.

eventually suze walked on stage, trying to get cassie off of it, with lexi begging her to get cassie.

liani moved her eyes to fezco, as he turned around to look at her with confusion written all over his face. liani only shrugged.

"lexi, is this the part of the play where i steal jake from marta?" cassie asked, making liani completely raise up with the new information she heard.

"it is now!" maddy shouted.

"wait, hally steals marta's boyfriend?" a girl from the crowd asked out loud.

"i don't know how many times i have to fucking say this, they were not fucking together." cassie told everyone.

"yeah, not only that but she was fucking him the entire time marta was talking about getting back together with him!" maddy spoke.

"yo, what's goin on?" ashtray leaned over to ask liani, who again, just shrugged.

"why?" the same girl from the crowd asked.

"because hallys a two faced cunt!" maddy shouted.

"i'm not a cunt, you're the cunt!" cassie shouted back.

"you're the fucking cunt, bitch!" maddy pointed.

AUTHORS NOTES:

i already have ideas for a book i want to write about ddot, i just don't know if y'all will read it...