Glitch X Eyes (Smut + Fluff)

As per the norm, Glitch was on his round, keeping an open view for any players who had strayed away from their herd. There was always the odd one who got brave and ventured elsewhere, leaving their friends behind to explore the shadows where they wouldn't go. If the results didn't lead to death every time, Glitch would've left them be.

As it typically was, the night was slow. There weren't as many try-hards to stray away or agitated friends to storm off, leaving Glitch unoccupied. Until one came.

Spying a blonde-haired girl, he breathed in a sigh and approached her. Fiercely, she tore at the wooden boards securing the barricade to one of the doors. Nobody knew what was in there, but no entities visited it. He found it amusing to watch and, instead of doing his job, he observed her pathetic and laughable attempts. Strangely enough, she put more effort into her tugs and pulled the board off, having snapped it from the centre. Since it was a push door, she opened it and drank in the darkness before her.

Within the darkness, Glitch saw a violet tint, like a faded beacon in a sea of black fog.

Readying herself to face Screech, she clicked her flashlight on and went in, only to feel a burning sensation in her eyes when she saw them. Glitch, highly fixated on the situation, was flabbergasted by the way she dropped dead without reason. Her limp, lifeless body fell straight to the wooden boards beneath, her dead weight becoming no more than a tripping hazard. The flashlight rolled into the darkness, projecting its light into the room in front of it.

Intensely curious, Glitch ventured forwards and dared to see what entity killed the helpless girl. It was his job to herd the players together, and he felt offended being replaced in such a hurry.

Despite having no eyes, Glitch's perfect vision began to haze, distorting into a blur; it was as though tears were obstructing his field of vision. Everyone around him was hazy, blurred by whatever entity was in front of him.

"Rush? Ambush?" Glitch called out, putting his hands on his face,"Is anyone around?"

A low humming, like an undistinguishable whisper, was emitted from the forbidden room.

A voice, louder than the whispers, came from the pitch black,"Who are you?"

Trying to move his fingers out of the way, Glitch felt the burning sensation as his vision was restricted to bright colours without outlines,"What are you?"

"I'm Eyes." Their voice replied, low and sinister,"And I suppose you were coming to get the stray player?"

Glitch didn't know what it was about the entity's voice, whether he was taking it the wrong way or if they were actually projecting a flirtatious tone across, but he felt somewhat aroused by it.

Light footsteps sounded in front of him, and he could feel the hand tracing his body. The entity was up close, feeling his form; laying their hands on him, they drew closer towards where his ear would be,"Don't open your eyes. Consider this a dream; a nice wet dream."

Holding his hands, they lead him on into the room they'd emerged from. Eyes closed, Glitch couldn't do anything but let the situation pan out.

"I see it didn't take you too long to play along, should we say?" Eyes chuckled, pushing Glitch downwards and onto the floor, against the wooden walls.

Running their hands in between his thighs, they spread his legs as a tease. All he could do was bite back curses as he let it happen.

Tentatively, he groaned, hoping he wasn't heard.

Hearing his response, they placed their hands closer and closer to his groin, taking their time to drive him further. Placing their hands on his head, they rubbed their thumb in circles, lowering their head to lick at the base, earning hesitant moans. Feeling dominant, Eyes closed their mouth, trailing kisses along where their saliva was drying.

Forming fists, Glitch felt himself get lost in the lust. He didn't want to continue, but he could see anything and he was left in the dark. There wasn't a way out of the very questionable scenario he found himself in, and he knew he had no control over it. Or, he didn't unless he wanted to approach the situation in a much more inappropriate way.

Grabbing Eyes' neck, he forced their head down, their mouth at the base of his cock. A muffled grunt of disapproval came from them, and Glitch realised how he'd regained control. Pulling their head upwards, he let them soak in how riled up they'd gotten him, and how they were about to get exactly what they wanted.

Forcing their head down again, he felt their tongue over the sides of his cock, licking tentatively down to the base.

"I think you know what to do from here." Glitch commanded in a husky voice, getting Eyes to whimper.

Hearing his change of mind, Eyes got back to the task at hand. Sucking Glitch off, Eyes could taste the precum building in the back of their throat. Bobbing their head up and down, they tried to regain the control they had at the start but, as Glitch was closer and closer to climax, they felt they lost it entirely.
As Eyes sucked him, Glitch felt around until he could feel Eyes' body. Undoing the zipper, he pulled down their trousers and reached to jerk them off. Firmly gripping their cock, Glitch moved his hands up and down at a hasty pace to throw them off guard.

Eyes' head rolled back slightly, and Glitch felt their mouth opening and his cock twitching against their tongue. Beginning to thrust upwards, he pounded at their throat, earning groans of pain. Once he was done there, he took his cock out and moved one hand towards their waist.  Continuing to jerk them, he pulled them closer until their ass touched his cock. Without any preparation, he thrust his hip upwards, catching them off guard. Unlubricated, Eyes was in agony as their asshole struggled to adjust to Glitch's size. Having never done something like that before, Eyes moaned, pained by every thrust Glitch did.

Ignoring the pleads, Glitch pounded away at their asshole, holding their thighs down and feeling their arms wrap around his neck as they gave in. Their prostate was hit and, as they moaned aloud, they could feel their cock grow hard and begin to twitch.

Shoving Eyes onto their back, Glitch continued to pound until he felt himself reaching climax. He held Eyes down by the shoulders, his thrusts growing faster and more eager. The pleasure built up inside of him and, before he knew, he was ready to cum. Pulling out, he came all over Eyes' torso. In response, Eyes climaxed over themself, making a mess over their shirt.

Tiredly, Eyes lowered their legs and relaxed on the floor, grabbing their underwear and trousers. Glitch, still blinded by the entity's aura, offered to help. In exchange, he would be lead out of the room and they would be sworn to secrecy. Not wanting Glitch to go, Eyes reached out and pulled him back, putting a head on his shoulder and holding him close.

Flustered, Glitch faced the other way and agreed to stay. Leading him towards a bed, Glitch took his hand and walked forwards. Snuggling down for the night, Glitch was encouraged to do the same.

(Sorry if this sorta sucks, I've never written Smut before.)