Figure x F!Reader (Smut)

His breaths tickled at her throat as he shoved her head onto the desk.

"Figure, it's me! (Y/n)!" She shouted, making him recoil as the shouts hit his sensitive ears.

Raising her head, Figure backed up,"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)! It's just that you're human and I keep thinking you're intruding."

The underlining apologetic tone made (Y/n) forgive him; it wasn't necessarily his fault he was blind and ever so cautious. Besides, the humans who entered his library had violent tendancies, often trying to shove wardrobes or bookshelves into Figure's path, sometimes attempting to injure him.

Resting her head on his waist, (Y/n) hummed to him,"It's okay, Figure, I understand."

"I know you do, it's..." He sighed, palming his face,"... How do you sleep at night?"

Knocked off guard, (Y/n) tilted her head to look up at him; had he hit his head? Amnesia, maybe?

"How do you love me, knowing I kill your kind?" Figure questioned, his thumb rubbing at her face.

Leaning into the contact, she closed her eyes,"I know they're terrible people, and they want to hurt you; that's how I sleep at night."

His clawed fingers trembled as she leaned closer to his waist.

"(Y/n), you're such a good person. You know that, right?" Figure wondered aloud.

Giving a delighted, appreciative hum, she nuzzled her head against his waist as he groaned.

"(Y/n), you're a bit close there.." He warned, secretly enjoying every minute of it.

"Close to what? You?" (Y/n) joked, feeling Figure's hand on her head.

He tried to stir her away from his waist, but she was persistent in refusing. Agitating Figure, (Y/n) hugged his waist; her arms wrapped around him, one in the front and one in the back.

"(Y/n)..stop.." He groaned, feeling a heat stirring in his lower regions,"You don't know what you're doing.."

Clueless, (Y/n) continued to nuzzle into Figure's side, stroking him.

It wasn't until she saw the tent in his trousers that she understood what he meant.

Sighing, Figure cocked his head in the opposite direction, a sense of shame flooding his lustful body,"I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)."

"Need a hand?" (Y/n) taunted, her hand running up his abdomen.

Feeling the heat in his groin, Figure reached for his belt buckle,"Do whatever you'd like."

His member prodded the air, jabbing upwards at a staggering twelve inch stand. It twitched, aching for (Y/n)'s attention.

Her tongue ran up the head, swirling around the top and running inside the slit. Engulfing it in her mouth, (Y/n) sucked on it mindlessly, deep throating it until she couldn't take it any further down.

The feeling of her throat around his cock had shaky moans slipping from him. Her lips on his base made him grip the back of her head tightly, almost clawing his fingers into her scalp in pure bliss.

Dribbling into her throat, precum from Figure's length leaked down, the taste slicking to (Y/n). It was distinctive, having a salty tang to it. Her tongue twisted around it, her suction increasing as Figure stumbled backward, landing in the chair by his desk. She crawled over, swinging her hips from side to side, on her hands and knees.

Spreading his knees, she crawled in between them and resumed where she left off. Figure, not wanting to rush her, pushed her backward in hopes that she'd get the memo.

She did, and she sat atop his lap. Jerking him with one hand, she used the other to caress her clothes breast. One of his hands snaked underneath her skirt, pulling aside her panties and fondling at her lips, feeling for her clit. When his fingertip managed to brush the sensitive bud, he earned a needy whine as she moved her hips for friction. Her handjob grew sloppy as she focused on further arousing herself.

Grabbing (Y/n), he shoved her against the desk, raising her leg into the air. Bringing his mouth to her pussy, he tongued at it, tantalisingly inserting his tongue and flicking it around inside of her only to withdraw and repeat.

Slamming her arms down on the desk, she fought the ecstasy as her eyes rolled; Figure's tongue penetrated so deep inside of her, and it felt so good against the walls of her pussy.

Taking his tongue out for a final time, Figure pumped at his cock before brushing it against (Y/n). The tip touched her clit, the heat from it sending her insane with lust.

"Oh, Figure. Please, just fuck me already." (Y/n) begged,"Please, please."

Inserting the head inside, Figure got a throaty moan from her,"Oh...oh fuck."

Continuing to hold her leg up, he slammed his cock right inside of her, giving her a warmth she longed for. His cock eagerly twitched, stroking her walls.

Yanking (Y/n)'s hair, Figure drew her head back,"Do you like that, you whore?"

"Oh, fuck yes." She whined, arching her back so he hit her G-spot.

She felt a heat riding in her blood, a yearn for Figure to go faster and fuck her senselessly.

"Harder.." she breathed, digging her nails into the desk.

Bending (Y/n) over the desk, Figure leaned over her, his chest on her back, as he thrust deeper into her.

Leaning to her neck, Figure licked until she whined, then he sunk his teeth into her flesh lightly, sucking to mark her.

One of her hands reached over her shoulder and held his head to her neck. She was too invested in the moment and feeling to care about the pain.

Putting his arms around her waist, he snaked his hands between her thighs and spread her legs, lifting her off the ground and continuing to pound her.

She was screaming his name, begging for him to finish inside of her. Her hips moved continuously, desperately searching for the best angle.

"Figure...nghh!" (Y/n) cried out, cumming onto the desk.

Her walls clamped down on his cock, and he came too.

The arousal died down and (Y/n) laid her head back onto his shoulder,"You were great."

His hands set her legs onto the ground, and he pet her head affectionately,"You don't know how amazing that felt."

"Maybe we can do it again, some other time?" (Y/n) piped up, seductively winking as if he could see it.

He reciprocated, tracing his fingers on her shoulders,"Let's clear this mess up first."