SoftDom!GL X Powerbottom!Reader (Smut)

Casually watching TV, (Y/n) let out a sigh. It had been several months since he'd moved into the hotel. Admittedly, he were hesitant and only did it for one reason: Guiding Light.

The entities put a leash on their aggression and put up with (Y/n), being polite and not attacking him.

He was checking his messages, his arm on the armrest of the sofa, when he dropped his phone. Scowling to himself, he leaned over the armrest to retrieve his phone.

Guiding Light was passing by when he saw (Y/n) leaning over the armrest; his back was arched and his ass was in the air.

His face grew warm at the sight, and he couldn't direct his eyes elsewhere.

"O-Oh dear.." Guiding Light whispered, fanning his warmed face with some documents he was holding,"No, I need to get back to work."

"Busy staring, are you?" (Y/n) teased, sitting down on the sofa, phone in hand.

Caught off guard, Guiding Light got embarrassed,"N-No! No, I was.."

(Y/n)'s growing smirk made him cave in,"Fine, I may have been staring. I don't know what came over me. I'm not perverse, I promise you."

"Light, we've been together for months; I know you're not a pervert and I'm fine with you staring." (Y/n) told him, relieving him. He noticed Guiding Light was overly warm, and his face was burning red,"Are you..okay?"

Horrified, Guiding Light spluttered,"Oh, God, I'm aroused. I'm so sorry, you must be-"

Cutting him off, (Y/n) kissed him on the lips as he quivered. He looked Guiding Light in the eyes and said,"That's okay, you don't have to worry about disgusting me."

"Oh (Y/n), you really make me break the rules." Guiding Light looked disappointedly at (Y/n), not disappointed by him but feeling let down by himself.

"How about we sort that out? You know, just.." (Y/n) trailed off, lightly rubbing his hand against Guiding Light's lower region.

Flustered and embarrassed, Guiding Light let out a closed-mouth moan. Desperately, he wanted to say yes but he knew how many rules it broke.

But (Y/n) was the love of his life; he couldn't pass up such a golden opportunity to feel the love and pleasure from his partner.

(Y/n)'s touch alone was enough to send ice through his veins, no matter what part of him was feeling it. His hands gripped the human's waist as he gave a discrete nod.

Guiding Light's hands crawled up (Y/n)'s waist, kissing his neck. (Y/n) smiled, the ticklish feeling making him chuckle. He didn't feel like saying anything or ruining the moment, so he kept beaming from ear to ear.

"Oh, you're so good.." Guiding Light groaned, sucking on the base of (Y/n)'s neck.

Tugging on the bottom of (Y/n)'s shirt, Guiding Light wordlessly asked if they could go further. (Y/n) nodded, and Light took (Y/n)'s black t-shirt off.

Guiding Light continued to kiss the base of (Y/n)'s neck, running his tongue over his collarbone and nibbling the skin there.

(Y/n) pressed Guiding Light's head against his neck, feeling the entity's lips on his skin. His hot breath made (Y/n)'s skin prickle with goosebumps.

The human's mouth was gaping open as they leaned their head back and took in every small touch,"Oh yeah, like that, Light.."

Guiding Light kept at it, lightly tearing the skin when told to. A fair amount of hickeys dotted (Y/n)'s collarbone.

"Just like that, Light." (Y/n) breathed, his breath soft and hot.

-------------------

Guiding Light thrusted into him, (Y/n) giving an approving moan as he arched his back accordingly.

"Oh fuck, you're good at this. Keep going." (Y/n) ordered, feeling Light twitch in anticipation.

The way (Y/n) bossed them around was such a turn on to them, even if he was.  topping this time. (Y/n) was tight, perfectly clenching onto his dick at every moment. It was a bliss to him, an extraordinarily heavenly feeling of love. If it was always like this, then the rules were definitely worth breaking.

Light didn't slow, keeping a continual pace as (Y/n) took in what it was he had requested. Every time Guiding Light slammed into him, he felt his prostate being scraped at, so he repositioned to make it easier to thrust.

Guiding Light was growing tired, not all too used to human exhaustion or staying in a corporeal form for so long and doing such draining activities. A feeling was stirring in his gut, assumably from the pleasure, and he readied himself for whatever it was.

Light heaved in a sigh and shoved himself as far in as he could go, setting (Y/n) off. Unknowingly, he had pushed himself to his limits and climaxed in (Y/n).

(Y/n) was willing to accept it was a simple mistake or that Light was unknowledgeable on this subject. He was willing to let it slide as long as he got his orgasm too.

Light continued to thrust inside, his thrusts now lubricated by his load. It slid in effortlessly, and he managed to get (Y/n) to climax in a couple minutes.

(Y/n)'s eyes rolled back, and Light hugged him close as he continued to thrust to let him ride out his orgasm. It was messy, definitely, but it was worth making the mess.

Panting, (Y/n) laid his back against the bed, red faced and trembling,"That..that was good.."

"Really? I've never done that before, so.." Guiding Light fumbled with his fingers, a bit thankful that (Y/n) approved.

"Yeah, and now I'm exhausted." (Y/n) gasped, laying his head on the pillow.

The soft, cold feeling of it caused (Y/n) to shiver. His whole body was burning with lust and he could barely think of anything else to say.

Guiding Light got up and walked over to the closet to retrieve a thinner blanket and an oversized t-shirt for (Y/n) to wear. He didn't want the entities intruding to find the human completely uncovered.

Draping the blanket over a now-clothed (Y/n), Guiding Light sighed and laid down, ready for a promising night of rest.

"Goodnight, (Y/n), I love you more than you'll ever know."