Injured!Figure X Reader (Fluff)

Before we start;
(F/n1) - Friend's name 1
(F/n2) - Friend's name 2

You're not lonely this time :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) entered the library, accompanied by (F/n1) and (F/n2). They'd known them both for years, and they were very close friends. If anything happened to them, (Y/n) would have been devastated.

Up until door 50, it had been smooth sailing, except Seek's chase scene where (F/n2) almost fell into one of the many fires in the hallway.

The doors swung open to reveal a very curious scene; it was an empty library. There wasn't anyone inside of it, as far as (Y/n) and their friends could tell.

"That's...weird. You'd think there'd be a monster here to guard a room like this, wouldn't you?" (F/n1) rhetorically asked.

(F/n2) and (Y/n) confirmed their thoughts before entering and closing the door behind them.

From where they stood, they saw an upper level to the library, as well as a sizeable lock on the following door. Groaning in disappointment, (F/n2) muttered,"Why can't it just be easy?"

(Y/n) gazed about the scene, taking it the sight of the dozen bookshelves and the scattered handful of closets.

Why are there closets if there is no monsters?

Returning to the task at hand, (Y/n) wandered left as (F/n1) went right and (F/n2) went to the door to try picking the lock.

There was three books which caught (Y/n)'s eyes and ears; they produced a twinkling sound and had a blue aura surrounding them. Snatching them off of the shelves, they studied the contents to find parts of a cipher.

Their eyes flicked from page to page, enraptured in it until (F/n1) gave a horrified scream. No noises came after, except for the shuffling of footsteps belonging to (F/n2).

"What is your problem?" (F/n2) hissed, travelling down the stairs and running down the little hall the bookcases formed.

Grabbing (F/n2)'s hand, (F/n1) dragged them to the body of a monster, propped up against the wardrobe. (Y/n), brought back to reality, hurried towards them to find out what was so horrifying. When the sight of the injured monster met their gaze, they rolled up their sleeves and gestured to (F/n2)'s bag.

"Get me the medkit. We're gonna need it." (Y/n) commanded, hand outstretched.

(F/n1) and (F/n2) both shrieked as (Y/n) rolled their eyes and dove into the bag, producing a medkit from it. Scavenging through it, they found an ice pack. Slapping it onto the entity's head, they gripped his shoulder with their spare hand and inspected the damage.

Observing the creature's humanly body, they found a light bruising on his chest, as well as the blood from his head.

"If I had to guess anything, I'd say another human tried to kill it. Maybe by shoving him into a bookshelf or against a closet?" (Y/n) mused, warily.

Snatching some antibacterial wipes from the small bag, they cleaned the blood from his head before returning the ice pack to it. (F/n1) and (F/n2), though reluctant, hoisted the creature into a sitting position so it wouldn't put a strain on his back.

He was assumed to be unconscious, and (Y/n) flinched when he awoke.

Figure stirred to life, his arms stiff and his head sore. Letting a low growl, he made all three of them let go of him. Getting to his feet, Figure towered over them, intimidating them all the more.

He felt an icy touch on his head and, raising his left hand to see what it was, he discovered it to be an ice pack.

There was a sudden pause in the creature's motions as it came to realise the humans were aiding its sore head. The cold package it held in its hand was making the pain numb.

Letting out a distressed growl, Figure desperately felt about for the humans as the knifing pain returned to his head. He whimpered, protecting his head with his hands as he walked back to where he was originally laid.

"(Y/n), no!" (F/n1) cried out as (Y/n) raced to Figure and crouched beside him.

He was seated again, and felt (Y/n)'s fingers on his shoulders. The light touch tickled him, and he reached out to find who it was doing it.

(F/n1) and (F/n2) gasped in complete shock as Figure's arm snaked around (Y/n), pulling them closer to his chest.

(F/n2)'s eyes widened as they came to the realisation he was blind; he didn't have any eyes of his own to see them with, hence the arm movements.

Whispering their discovery aside to (F/n1), they earned a gasp of surprise as they agreed to help (Y/n).

(Y/n) cooed softly as their fingertips brushed against the side of his face, a touch he leaned into. Leaning upwards, (Y/n) enveloped Figure in an embrace, kissing his forehead gently.

The Figure let out a purr at the affection, returning the embrace with them. (F/n1) and (F/n2) observed before being pulled in by him as well.

"You poor thing..." (Y/n) cooed, rubbing their cheek into his chest,"Who did this to you?"

The entity contemplated before raising his left arm, releasing their friends from the embrace. He held his hand 5'4 foot above the ground, making a throaty groan as (Y/n) pondered. The sound was alike to an engine, and (Y/n) chuckled at the similarity.

Figure pet (Y/n)'s head in a comforting gesture, as if to say,"I like you, human. I'm not going to kill you. In fact, I like you do much so that I'd be devastated if you left."

(Y/n) adjusted the ice pack as he whimpered in pain, a very high pitched sound that differed from the low frequencies they'd heard from him. (F/n1) held a smaller ice pack to his chest to aid the bruising.

(F/n2) observed it, not being tasked with anything. There wasn't anything they could help to do, and they didn't think escape was a necessity anymore.

Suddenly, Figure craned his neck, giving a 'stare' to (Y/n). Without any indication, he grabbed them by the waist firmly and lifted them up, positioning them onto his shoulders. His hands held their ankles, leading them down his front.

(F/n1) and (F/n2) gave a collection of shocked and delighted gasps, as Figure stumbled forth towards the door. (Y/n) rode his shoulders, chuckling squeakily.

Jokily, (F/n2) snickered,"I guess this is your new boyfriend."

"I mean.." (Y/n) trailed off in a light-hearted manner. 

Gripping the lock, he crushed it in his palm, unlocking the next room.

With Figure to aid them, they continued on into the hotel.

If I find whoever did this to it, I'll kill them myself.