Screech x F!Reader (Smut)

A heavy rainstorm kept (Y/n) from leaving the hotel. She intended to stay for an hour or two to check on a long-time friend of hers, but it was forcefully compromised. From the way the rain flooded outside, she guessed it would take up to a day before she could leave.

"Is there anything we can do? Any TVs in the hotel that we can watch movies on?" (Y/n) asked, her focus fixed onto the stormy weather outside as she sat in room zero,"This place is archaic, so I'm guessing not?"

"No, there are several TVs around. As long as Rush or Ambush don't interrupt and cut the electric out, I think we'll be good." Screech told her, silently screaming inside out of joy.

He knew this was the one opportunity to finally express himself and tell (Y/n) how he really felt. Crossing his fingers in the sleeves of his hoodie, he breathed in an anxious lungful before leading (Y/n) to one of the few rooms with a TV in.

Much to (Y/n)'s surprise, there was a TV, as Screech had said, in the entities' social room. A rose pink couch was in front of a fireplace where the wall mounted TV stood. A coffee table was sat before it, empty of anything.

"What movie do you want to watch? Guiding Light got us a Netflix subscription if you want to watch something on there."  Screech told her, picking up the remote and pointing it at the TV, holding the power button.

Taking a sit on the couch, (Y/n) slouched on the armrest,"Sure. What sort of things do you watch?"

Sitting besides her, he thought of the shows he'd watched in the last week, not being able to remember a single title,"I watch all sorts of stuff, how about you?"

"Same, to be honest." (Y/n) smiled, an expression that warmed Screech's heart.

Formulating a plan in his head, Screech proposed they watched a horror movie. Liking the sound of it, (Y/n) broadened her smile and nodded, humming in response to his proposal.

Flicking through the horror movies, Screech pointed out the ones with the most riveting plot; one was based around a killer doll, another was about a boy who's babysitter was part of a satanic blood cult and the final one was about a taxi driver finding fame through livestreaming his kills.

They concluded that the second movie was the most interesting and Screech put it on. Shuffling a bit closer to (Y/n), he watched her face for any reaction; she didn't look too fazed yet, but it was only the beginning.

--------------------------

He didn't know how it happened, but (Y/n) was huddled close to him. She wasn't afraid, no, but she was laid on him.

Taking a chance, Screech ran his fingers through her hair as she gave an approving chirp. She moved her head closer to his hand, and he pet her lovingly.

Finally finding it in himself, he paused the movie to spit it out.

"(Y/n), there's something I need to tell you."

The oblivious look in her eyes was so cute to him, and the right side of his mouth curved up into a smile.

"I don't know how you'll take this, but I'll say it anyway. (Y/n), I love you so much that I can't put it into words. I just want to hold you and love you; you're so precious to me. You always have been, even when you were terrified of me the day we first met. I want to cherish you, love you, make you happy." Screech confessed, not being able to give her eye contact during his little speech.

Cupping his face in her hand, she stared into his eyes directly, then she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek,"You're such a dork! I love you too."

Grabbing her waist, he leaned his head down to kiss her back. Their lips met, softly kissing eachother.

"How about we do a little something else?" Screech offered, circling his thumbs on her waist.