Tall!Reader x Screech (Fluff)

A ravenous hunger struck the short entity as he approached the human, a look of desire in his milk white eyes. Reaching out with an ink black tendril, he caresses them on the arm, gazing up at him.

With a cocky expression etched onto their face, (Y/n) tilts their head down to level their eyes with Screech's. In a heartbeat, they bent their knees to get down to his level, before musing,"Need me to reach the top shelf for you, again? How often do you eat in a day?"

"Oh, shush...I've stopped eating humans, so that should count for something..." Screech mumbles, embarrassment colouring his face pink,"Besides, I'm not that short."

A snicker escapes from the confident human,"Oh, but you are that short. You can't reach the top shelf, tentacles or not!"

Shamefully, he jabs (Y/N) in the shoulder,"That's not fair! Humans are taller than me by nature..."

Chuckling to themself without further thought, they follow Screech,"Because all humans are definitely very tall."

"Compared to me, yes!" Screech squeaks, his voice cracking midway through,"All of you are taller than me!"

Sighing, (Y/n) finds it difficult not to laugh at Screech once more,"Maybe, but your height is definitely useful for some things...just not reaching the top shelf. Now, what was it you wanted?"

Pointing to the top shelf, he mumbles,"Just the muffins."

"And here I thought you cared about your teeth, Screech." They chuckle at his request.

"I brush three times a day, thank you very much!" He pouts, folding his arms like an irked child in the midst of a tantrum.

Kissing him on the head, they comfort him, accompanying it with some backrubs,"I know, I was just winding you up. Here, let me get you your muffins."

Reaching towards the top shelf, (Y/n) retrieves the treats without difficulty at all, before placing them on Screech's head,"There you go, mardy pants."

Resisting the urge to bite (Y/n), Screech takes the muffins from the top of his head and opens the little box, inspecting them closely,"These are chocolate chip? I thought we had blueberry ones."

"Sorry, Rush took 'em all last week. Scoffed the whole lot." (Y/n) shrugs,"You know how Rush and Ambush are, always eating everything in sight. Figure eats everything he can lay his hands on...fair enough, since he is blind..."

Staring at (Y/n) intently, Screech asks,"...Can we go watch a movie? I'm bored of biting randoms in the hotel..."

"Eh, sure." (Y/n) mutters,"That's if Rush doesn't blow the fuses again. I've had to change so many lightbulbs because of that guy."

Rubbing the back of his neck, Screech chuckles nervously,"Yeah, sorry about that. The others are quite a handful...sorry..."

"It's fine. I'm here because I love you and they can't change that." They sigh, kissing his forehead again.

Relaxing into the touch, Screech becomes putty in their arms,"I love you, too."