Jack x Fem!Reader (Smut)

Kissing Jack's neck softly, (Y/n) whispered her dirty talk to him,"Oh, you submissive little boy, you've been so naughty."

His hands held her waist tight as she kept kissing his neck trailing down the top of the base of his neck. Sucking the pale skin on his collarbone, she nibbled at it, her soft lips caressing the skin as she bit down and sucked on him.

His hands could only rub up and down her back, taking care not to harm her or touch her in any place she wouldn't want him to.

"Have you gotten hard from getting kisses? Never gotten intimate with a woman before?" She asked, in a dominant tone that made him shrink back a bit.

Changing her demeanour, she decided something softer would be more suitable, even if he was a submissive entity,"Oh, honey, is this your first time? Are you a little embarrassed?"

He gave a timid nod, as if he didn't want to admit his inexperience. She sighed, her hot breath against his throat,"That's fine, sweetheart. It means you're all mine, and I'm all yours."

His eyes widened,"You're...a virgin?"

"Yep, and I'm all yours." She says unbuttoning her blouse.

He was going to say something, but his mouth was left agape as he ogled her breasts, this being the first time in his life he could.

"N-No human has ever let me get intimate, let alone a woman..." Jack confessed, his face going red on both halves.

A smirk grew on (Y/n)'s face as she kicked a leg up on his shoulder and she bit her lip, giving Jack a look as if to say,'There's a first time for everything, darling.'

Jack, on the other hand, was losing his mind over (Y/n); she was so, so hot and his erection was growing painful at the thought of ramming her cute, tight little pussy...

When he came to from his dirty fantasy, (Y/n)'s soft lips were on his tip, her saliva lubricating and stimulating him as he could just tilt his head back. He did t want to force her, so he didn't pull her by the back of her head or anything. As he gripped the pink sofa tightly, he glanced over at the case of roses and took one. Tearing off the long stem, he brushed the hair out of (Y/n)'s face and calmly slotted the flower into her locks.

She was...absolutely stunned. Staring up at him with his dick still in her mouth, her eyes sparkled at how considerate and sensitive he was. She knew she'd made the right choice.

Gripping the base, she forced his five inches down her throat, moaning as it stretched it open. He could feel her saliva dripping onto his cock, and the feeling was too good not to submit to.

When she got deep enough, he came in her throat. He hated the idea of making a mess of her pretty face, and he slowly drew his penis from her mouth. A string of cum was connected from his tip to the tip of her tongue. Licking it off so gently, she made Jack shiver in absolute ecstasy,"O-Oh, (Y/n)~!"

Pulling her skirt down, she turned around and flashed him her ass in her black, lace thong. He thought she was beautiful enough, with or without clothes.

Taking her transparent black tights off, she bent over so her pussy was all he could see; the small string the thong had was the only thing stopping him from getting inside.

"Are you sure, (Y/n)? I know we love each other, but are you sure that you want this? Have you taken the pill?" Jack asked, genuinely hoping this could all work out, inconsequentially.

"Yes, I took the pill." She said,"Please thrust inside me, Jack. I want your cock, I wanna squeeze it in my tight, wet pussy. I'm your slut, Jack, I'm yours."

Her sudden dirty talk caught him off guard and he returned to that flustered state. Despite his embarrassment, his arousal was winning. His length prodded and sliced the air as it throbbed. It was quite an anticipated moment.

Grabbing (Y/n)'s hips firmly, Jack thrusted deep into her, feeling her insides for the first time ever, knowing it would not be the last.

"Oh, your cock! Mm...Jack, it's so thick and it's going so deep..." (Y/n) whined,"I'm a slut for your cock, Jack."

Jack didn't know how to take her dirty talk and recklessly pounded her, which got him slutty whimpers and aroused moans as he did. Her walls were so wet, and her pussy was so hot...he couldn't resist drawing himself out completely to thrust it all back in at once in a selfish move that got her so aroused it was unreal.

As his thrusts gradually increased in pace, (Y/n) could sense an orgasm coming close. She was going to cum, and she loved how her first time was with Jack. Giving desperate and whiney moans, (Y/n) came on his cock as he continued to pound. In a minute or two after her orgasm, he spurted his cum deep inside of her, spraying her wet walls white.

When he drew out for good, he ran a hand through her hair, seeing the flower he put in it,"You're so beautiful, (Y/n). So, incredibly beautiful."

Sitting on his lap, she let him grab her waist,"O-Oh...thank you."

"I've never met such a woman before...one who cares so much and appreciates me like you do. You're really loving and loveable and I'm really glad we met." Jack confessed, snaking his arms around her waist.

She squeaked at his affections and, as he picked her up bridal style, she lovingly kissed his cheek.

He chuckled ,"Come on, my angel, let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed so as can cuddle together."