Glitch X Fem!Reader (Smut)

(Contains spoilers for Hotel + update.)

Ever since she had entered the hotel, she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Something, or someone, was following her, observing her, tracking her.

As she traversed into the depths of the hotel, the lights began flickering overhead, signifying Rush's untimely arrival.

Not a wardrobe was in sight and, with two labelled doors, (Y/n) couldn't get through into the next room without risking a nasty bite from Dupe. How she hated him and his deceptive trickery.

A hand trailed around her waist, their hand firmly on her stomach, as another covered her mouth so she couldn't scream.

A looming, black figure with a purple hue and outline held her tightly and she felt as if her body wasn't even real, as if she had been ripped out of the very fabric of reality altogether.

"Shh...shh...", Their voice hushed, as their thumb circled on her cheekbone,"Rush won't be able to catch you."

A blurry haze overcame (Y/n)'s vision and the room spun. Her body felt like it had evaporated, like it was nothing more than water vapour. The feeling overwhelmed her and she passed out in the arms of the entity.

_______________________________

She awoke to the entity staring at her, directly into her eyes. From the appearance of the room, she could assume it was an infirmary. Except the fact there was a skull shaped lock on one of the doors.

Her eyes slowly focused and she looked up at the entity who stood over her bedside.

Offering her his hand, he said,"I'm what you call Glitch."

Her perplexion grew the moment he introduced himself in such a fashion. Her questions only stacked up and she tried calming her pounding head.

"Yeah, I'm (Y/n)." She told him, reaching out to accept his handshake,"Where...am I?"

"The infirmary. Still in the hotel, before you ask." Glitch tagged the last sentence on after seeing her face light up,"Sorry to get your hopes up, but you're still stuck here with us. Speaking of, why are you here?"

With trembling lips, she told him,"I'm a cryptozoologist. I was contacted about this place and told there were cryptids here."

Glitch understood none of it but just nodded and played along,"Right, I get it."

He was busy taking in the sight of her laid down on the bed. To him, she was the most attractive human to have ever entered the hotel and he felt compelled to tell her that.

"Well, (Y/n), I just want to say I'm glad you're here. I've been waiting for someone like you to come around." He stated, taking one of her hands in both of his.

Blushing a fierce red, (Y/n) stared up at him with much, much confusion,"'For someone like me'? What's that supposed to me?"

"You're absolutely stunning, has anyone ever told you that?" He absentmindedly told her.

Though she was very flustered and lost, she wantsd to see where this would lead and playfully went along with it,"Am I really?"

Sitting up, she ran a finger along his shoulder and over his collar bone, stopping in the centre of his chest before riding upwards and hooking it under his chin. He was mesmerised by the control she had over him, the helplessness because of his attraction was so dangerously addictive.

He nodded,"(Y/n), I knew that the moment I saw you. The moment I heard your frantic panic as Rush was rapidly approaching, I knew you had stolen my heart."

"Is that so, Glitch?" She teased as she raised his chin, using her finger,"What would you like me to do?"

Now Glitch's face was glowing red,"(Y/n), aren't you being a bit forward here, hah?"

"Not as forward as you.." She said, crawling over to him at a teasing pace as she retracted her fingers from his chin.

Hooking her index and middle finger on the waistband of his trousers, she dragged them down while he let it happen. He didn't expect it to pan out like this, but this was good enough for him.

She saw all the pent up arousal in his boxers the moment he was stripped of his trousers, and dragged them off, too.

"Oh, you dirty little cryptid.."(Y/n) teased,  tracing her finger down all ten inches of his throbbing length.

When her fingers reached his base, she firmly gripped it and ran rings around his tip with her tongue. A few restrained groans crept from Glitch as he remained standing up.

As she jerked his length, she suckled on the tip of it. As her dominant hand worked his cock, her non-dominant hand gripped his waist, the thumb rubbing circles on it.

Taking her lips off of his cock, it made an audible popping noise which made Glitch whimper submissively. Chuckling, she said,"You're built like a twink, you know."

Returning to the task at hand, she got him to sit on the bed while she knelt before him and continued. He did as she instructed and sat on the infirmary bed while she licked at his slit.

As she shoved it deeply into her throat, she sensed his hands as they stroked her hair.

Taking her hand off of his cock, she deepthroated all ten inches, feeling her throat tighten.

Throwing his head back in ecstacy, he moaned loudly in a higher pitch than his typically deep voice. She made gargling noises as she choked on his cock, which only caused him to get even stiffer.

As she bobbed up and down on his cock, he could help himself; he grabbed the back of her head and thrusted his cock deep into her throat as he came. Swallowing what she could, she slowly drew back and took his cock out of her mouth, a string of him cum going from her tongue to his dick.

"Oh..(Y/n)...you didn't need to do that.." Glitch panted as he spoke.

Smiling, she looked up at him,"You saved me from Rush, so it was the least I could do."

Running his hand through her hair, Glitch sighed,"I'm grateful, yes, but I'd like something more from you."

Her eyes widened,"Oh, I don't do anal."

Completely caught off guard, Glitch almost choked on his saliva,"No! I just want you to be my girlfriend."

"Oh, I can do that." She said, getting up and sitting on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.