Figure x F!Reader ( Smut)

(Y/n) sat at the library desk, their legs too short to touch the floor. Idly, they swung them back and forth, missing the desk by an inch.

Figure didn't mind having her accompany him; if anything, the occasional conversation she struck up was nice and stopped him from phasing out.

"Y'know, there's other rooms in this hotel, right?" She absentmindedly stated, rolling a pencil around underneath her fingertips,"How do you not get bored walking back and forth in the same place all day?"

"I..well..uh.." Figure stuttered, unable to think up a valid argument on his behalf,"I do get bored, very often. Having you here stops me from getting bored, I guess."

Humming to him lightly, she made it clear she heard what was said. She took a minute to ponder activities, and her mind supplied her with something fun to waste the time with,"I know something we could do, if you consent of course."

"What is it?" Figure responded imminently, stumbling on the stairs out of excitement.

Pushing her chair back with her thighs, she rose to stand,"If you'd like, I could fuck you."

"Uhm...I've never been...fucked before. I don't know how, and I guess, being blind and all, I wouldn't be very good at it.." Figure shamefully replied, bowing his head and fondling his fingers.

Sympathetically, she cooed,"It's okay. I've never done it either, and I don't think your blindness will be a setback or anything."

Walking towards him, she smiled. She just needed his agreement and they could start.

"Ok, if you say so. But, I'm apologising beforehand because I'll probably suck." Figure groaned, slumping his shoulders.

"I'll need you to sit down on the sofa, because you might feel a bit weak." (Y/n) advised, guiding him to the sofa by the stairs.

Setting himself down, Figure spread his knees.

Resting her hands in his thighs, she tugged at the waist of his trousers,"Mind if I take these off?"

Nodding, Figure couldn't think of any words to say. He felt his trousers being slipped off. To say he wasn't excited for what came soon was a lie.

Snaking a hand around the waistband of his boxers, she noticed how great if a dent was in them. The boxers followed the trousers, landing on the ground in a careless heap.

Figure's length stood in front of her, towering high at a staggering twelve inches. Astonished, she breathed out a quiet gasp, knowing the noises she'd make were anything but.

"Do you not want to do it anymore?" Figure asked, hearing a silence and believing she was backing out.

Forgetting he was blind, (Y/n) shook her head and whined,"...I know they say 'it's not the size, it's what you do with it', but I think you're an exception."

Figure's expression reflected his confusion,"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're way larger than average, I'll tell you that." (Y/n) scoffed.

His length gave a needy twitch and (Y/n) solidly wrapped her fingers around his base. Her lips enveloped it and she sucked on it hard, her tongue doing circles on the head. Tentatively, she slowed right down and let out a lengthy moan, resuming her hard sucking after he groaned in pleasure.

Gripping the armrests tightly, Figure couldn't hold in the pleasure,"(Y/n), I'm gonna-"

His muscles spasmed and, as (Y/n) loosened the suction, he bucked his hips upwards and thrust it as far down her throat as he could go before cumming. Bits of the sticky fluid jetted down her throat, while the excess dribbled from her mouth.

"That's not all, is it?" Figure breathed out, catching his breath,"Because that felt nice."

Smirking, (Y/n) didn't tell him she was ready for a second round.

Unbuttoning her blouse, she hummed to herself. Her breasts fell out of her bra and, she she undid it, she felt them brush against Figure's knees.

Standing up, she sat herself on Figure's lap, his cock brushing against her ass. He understood what she meant and, taking one breast in his hand, he sucked the other. His sharp yet smooth tongue brushed around her nipple and she let out a restrained moan.

As he set to work fondling her chest, (Y/n) pulling her skirt up and fingered her clit in preparation for what was yet to come.

Her finger rubbed it up and down flicking at the spot over and over. The utter pleasure had her loudly moaning into Figure's shoulder, as her ass continued to rub against his cock. The friction had Figure drawing close to another orgasm and, as (Y/n)'s whiney moans grew more and more persistent and needy, he released.

Feeling the cum trail up her back made her feel even hornier. Growing impatient, (Y/n) stood up for a final time, grabbing Figure's hard cock and enveloping it in her wet pussy.

Figure let his head fall back, not daring to fight the ecstasy. She rode him, her hands on his shoulders, letting out the loudest moans yet. Feeling him inside of her was pure heaven, and he pounded the deepest parts of her. She continued to take the lead, pushing herself up and down. It didn't take long for Figure to release again, this time into her pussy. A final moan signified (Y/n) was finished, and she came on his cock.

She still felt him twitching inside of her and, before she could protest, he picked her up and started to thrust. His hands held her, groping and kneeding her ass cheeks as she whimpered and whined. There was no retraining the lust, and she felt his cock thrust her g-spot, causing her to grow even louder. Her legs trembled as he continued to thrust even deeper into her pussy, lining her walls with his cum as he finished for good.

(Y/n) could feel him grow soft as he withdrew. Panting desperately for breath, she cuddled up towards his torso, not wanting to let go. She felt his cum drip out of her entrance, hearing it pool on the floor, but she didn't have the energy to clean up their mess.

Figure set her down in the sofa, collecting their clothes and putting his own back on.

"Get some rest." He advised, placing a kiss on her forehead,"And thanks for today."

(Y/n), buttoning up her blouse and pulling her skirt down, sprawled herself out on the sofa. In an almost silent voice, she whispered,"Maybe we could do it another time."