Ambush x Eyes (Smut)

His void black eyes scanned the area for any humans as he raced on by. Being the fastest entity in the hotel, Ambush held much pride in his speed.

"Is that all you can do?" Eyes scoffed, watching him dart in and out of the room.

Scowling, Ambush paid them no attention,"What, I'm the fastest. Like you'd know anything about speed."

"Calm down about your speed, Ambush. Not everything is a race.." Eyes scoffed again, rolling all of their eyes.

Clenching his fists, Ambush approached Eyes at an uncharacteristically slow pace,"Give me one good example of when you don't need to be fast."

"What, as in do it or say it?" Eyes asked, needing some consent for what they had in mind.

"Both of us will do the same action and we'll see if it needs speed or not." Ambush proposed.

Smirking with their eyes, Eyes announced,"What about blowjobs, then? Can't exactly do one of them fast, can we? It'll ruin the fun of it."

Flustered, Ambush growled,"Hey, that doesn't count!"

"Probably because you'd prefer a slower one opposed to a fast one, right?" Eyes continued to smirk at Ambush's flustered face.

Pouting, Ambush folded his arms,"Like we have any way of proving that."

"Do I have your consent, Am?" Eyes asked, squatting down in front of Ambush and readying themself to do it.

"You...don't have a mouth. How would you give me one?" Ambush questioned, a very valid question.

"I have my ways..." Eyes said, winking with three of their eyes.

Slowly, Ambush undid his trousers,"Don't make fun of me for this..."

When he dropped his trousers, his five inches stood at full mast as he awkwardly tried to cover it up. Guiding Ambush's hands away from his groin, Eyes took in the sight of his dick.

"What are you so ashamed of? It looks fine to me." Eyes assured him.

Something about that statement was validating to him, as he did have a little bit of insecurity regarding it.

Grabbing him by the base, they thrusted the entire thing down their throat and they jerked off the base of it with their right hand.

"H-How's that even possible? You don't have a mouth or lips...!" Ambush groans,"Oh, fuck, it feels so good though."

As Ambush fucked their throat, they awaited his orgasm as they continued to move slowly. The way their head was drawn back and came back forwards ever so slowly had Ambush aching and throbbing for more.

Their tongue, or what felt like one, traced over it, the movement following the same pattern as the rest of their teasing.

Ambush was on edge, the tiniest little motion made him believe he was going to climax. His hand was on the back of Eyes' head, petting affectionately,"Oh, you're so good at this..."

Giving a muffled chuckle, Eyes kept at it as Ambush's length throbbed and released. He came down Eyes' throat and it dripped out of his nonexistent mouth.

"You're...you're so good at this..." Ambush groaned, his voice shaky after orgasm.

"Well, now you know that speed isn't everything." Eyes shrugged,"But I believe you owe me a little something."

Slowly, Eyes unbuckled their trousers and Ambush dropped to his knees with a bit of concern.

Eyes' five inches caught Ambush's attention as he realised they were the same size. He didn't say anything about it, but just found it an interesting, noteworthy fact.

"Right, I think you know what to do." Eyes said, gripping their own cock and giving it a pump or two.

Swallowing, Ambush looked nervously up at them,"O-Okay..."

Taking Eyes' five inches in his mouth, he deep throated it and began to relentlessly choke on it. He came back up and let it slip out of his mouth, kissing the tip before deepthroating it again.

Eyes' eyes rolled back in pleasure at the tightness and wetness of Ambush's throat,"Oh, fuck."

Gargling a bit, Ambush pulled Eyes' cock out of his mouth once more, licking the slit and sucking on the head before bobbing up and down at an unbelievable pace. Eyes was on the verge of breaking point and they came on Ambush's face as he drew it out again.

Their cum dripped all over Ambush's face, running down it as Eyes let out a low moan.

"Okay, you may have a point about speed, Ambush..." Eyes groaned out.

Sticking his tongue out, Ambush grabbed Eyes' cock and jerked it at an inhuman pace, much to their surprise and pleasure.

His thumb circled the tip as he repeatedly jerked their cock, wanting to swallow some of their cum as they had to his.

Eyes was struggling to form coherent sentences or do anything but moan at Ambush's ruthless handjob. Nothing but pleasure was being shared between the two in that one moment.

Eyes' cock couldn't get any harder and they were struggling to contain themself.

As he jerked them mercilessly with one hand, he used the other to open his shirt and show his toned torso. Eyes was being put in a situation where they couldn't handle it and, eventually, they caved in and came onto Ambush's tongue and chest.

"Mm, that tastes so good.." Ambush said, licking the cum off of his cock.

"Well, I guess speed kind of does matter, huh." Eyes mused, pulling their trousers up.

"Didn't think my day would end with me willingly giving a blowjob and then a handjob." Ambush chuckled, doing his shirt up.

The two of them just laugh it off as if it were nothing.

If anything, the humans who were hiding from Ambush in the other room, who had seen everything, were stood there dumbfounded. They were now questioning whether or not they were going to run into something similar later on, and were now fearing for their lives.

Patting Ambush on the back, Eyes chuckles,"Maybe we could do this again sometime. Unless this is a one-off or something."

Pulling Eyes close, Ambush looked at them,"Maybe we could do it again sometime. I'd like that."