Ambush X Rush (Smut)

Rush's obnoxiously loud footsteps thudded in the halls, seemingly shaking the whole hotel in the process of him  walking.

It wasn't a very characteristic thing to do, as he was well-known and infamous for speeding back and forth in the hotel, leaving a derelict, battered trail in his destructive path.

Something about it grinded Ambush's gears; the way they were so alike was almost intentionally aggravating to him. But some sick, twisted, wrong part of him loved it.

He was convinced they were both enemies, despite being so similar to one another.

Propping his leg atop the other, Ambush scoffed as Rush came thudding into the room, his right hand loosely gripping his head.

"Aw, someone take a tumble? Might want to stop tripping over your own feet. Trying to level with my speed isn't your best idea." Ambush teased, leaning back in the rose chair he was perched on.

Scowling, Rush bared his teeth,"Look, it's a pathetic little headache. Get over yourself, your ego's so big that it puts Figure's height to shame."

Not liking the retort, Ambush stood up in a flash, hand firm on his waist,"Excuse me?"

Rush didn't bother to engage in the argument, moving through the room nonchalantly. His irritated and fiery expression was wiped away as a more unmoved one took its place.

Ambush, not feeling like Rush was off the hook, yanked him by the collar and drove him against the wall.

A very nice carmine blush coloured Rush's flushed face, as he looked the smaller entity in the eyes.

"I'm not done talking to you, Rush." His stern tone huffed, as his eyes narrowed.

Something about the demanding and aggressive nature of Ambush had Rush feeling a specific way he couldn't put into words. A heat flushed his body, and Ambush felt something prodding his lower abdomen.

"What the..." Ambush murmured, seeing what it was poking him,"... You're hard at a time like this?!"

Rush turned his head away in shame,"It's  a random boner I swear!"

Ambush's lips curled into an amused smile at the epiphany; he could do whatever he'd like to do to him, with his consent.

Moving his hand lower to the tent, Ambush smirked at Rush's embarrassed expression,"Need a hand there, big boy?"

Rush didn't know how to take it, and remained wordless.

Retracting his hand, Ambush stopped giving Rush the friction he wanted. When Rush tried to discreetly grind into his hand, he loved it further back.

"I need an answer before I do anything at all, Rush. So, what'll it be? You want this situation to be handled or not?" Ambush teased, rubbing a finger up it as Rush groaned.

Disappointed in himself, Rush sighed and groaned,"Yes, I'd like some help with it."

"Good answer. Now, let's get down to business." Ambush grinned, pulling Rush's trousers to his ankles, much to his surprise.

"A-Ambush? What are you doing? I thought you were-"

He was cut off sharply by the contact; Ambush's tongue swirled around the tip, duck in-between the slit and on the sides of the head. The warm wetness was heavenly, and Rush couldn't hold in the groans as he received it.

Ambush lips curved around his head as he took the length in his mouth. The inside of Ambush's cheeks were so well lubricated with spit that Rush was on edge; his skin was pricked with goosebumps as Ambush bobbed back and forth.

His tip poked into Ambush's throat, and his precum built up in the back of it, giving Ambush an aftertaste of it.

Grabbing the back of Ambush's head, Rush shoved him further into his member, forcing it into his throat all the more.

Rush's voice came out high pitched as he moaned, releasing in the back of Ambush's throat.

The fluid was thick and took a bit of effort to swallow. It wasn't the end, by no means.

Pulling at Rush's waist, Ambush tackled him to the floor and tugged his boxers down completely.

Inserting a finger into Rush's asshole, Ambush readied him for the next step. The unlubricated finger made Rush yelp the second it entered, and Ambush had no mercy.

"Aren't you gonna...take it easy?" Rush panted, getting words in between each pant.

Completely ignoring the question, Ambush's speed roughened as another two fingers were added in. Rush's breathy moans were overshadowed by Ambush's light chuckling,"Oh, you're so good at this..."

"Ooh, please slow down..!" Rush begged, leaning forward into Ambush's embrace.

Rush's moans echoed in his ears, like the sweet melody of a nostalgic song. It got him off, and he lowered a hand to deal with his own issue.

His fingers caressed his own member, making him shiver in pleasure at the sensation of his own cold touch.

Rush was pleading aloud, his own moans hurting his throat as he begged for rest. Ambush gave him a second or two to recover, turning him onto his stomach once he'd breathed.

Kneeding his ass, Ambush toyed with Rush to see what else set him off. There wasn't much pleasure from it, and he stopped almost instantly.

Rush's throat was embraced by Ambush's left arm, choking him lightly as Ambush shoved the tip inside his entrance.

Repositioning himself, Ambush reared his head closer to Rush's and kissed him on the cheek.

He was inside, penetrating the deepest parts of him. Ambush's 5 inches were inside Rush's warm, tight asshole, pumping mercilessly.

Rush, pinning to the floor and choked, came on the floor. He'd given up trying to restrain his pleasured noises.

A wage of pleasure jolted Rush, as his body spasmed at it. Whatever it was, he craved more of.

Ambush dove in deeper, taking every thrust to thud against Rush's prostate. His hands faltered, his fingers clenching and unclenching from the pleasure.

Taking Rush by the waist, Ambush flipped him onto his back and brought his mouth to his own. His lips brushed against Rush's, as his tongue dove forward to meet his. Rush moaned, open-mouthed, into the kiss. Everything inch of his body was pleasured by the ecstasy.

Hands on Rush's chest, Ambush tore his shirt open and ran his tongue over his chest. The feeling of his hot, wet tongue had him losing it as a familiar knot built in his stomach.

He sucked on Rush's toned chest, biting and leaving marks but never drawing blood.

Rush's head cocked back as he came for a final time, feeling Ambush's load fill his insides. He came over himself and Ambush's chests, losing control over his spasming muscles.

Pulling out of Rush, Ambush took a moment to consider what they'd done. Lowering his mouth to Rush's, he chastely kissed him and withdrew, offering a hand to get him up.

"I hope I haven't made your headache any worse, Rush." Ambush apologised, hoisting the entity up off the ground.

A few drops of cum were on the floor, and they chuckled at it.

"No, my head's fine. But, what about...this...?" Rush trailed off, an uncertainty in his words and a hopelessness in his face,"We're meant to be enemies or something, aren't we?"

Ambush pondered, wracking his mind for a suitable response,"Depends on you. If you wanna go out, we definitely can but we have to pretend to be enemies in front of the others."

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Rush croaked, his shaking legs threatening to give in from under him.

"Let's get you to your room so you can rest. I think I got a bit carried away." Ambush laughed, letting Rush use him as a lean while they walked together.