Seek X Fem!Reader (Smut)

The hotel was a place of wonder; its walls encased the most curious of lifeforms. (Y/n) had seen her fair share of peculiar creatures by this point, but things were only going to get stranger.

Reaching door 34, she glanced about as the lights above flickered, signifying an entity's presence. Instinctively, she hopped into a closet, her gaze through the gap in the doors focused. Rush never came, though.

Carrying on, she shoved the doors open and wandered into the next room to find a wall full of eyes, returning the same confusion she gave to them. The next door only brought more of these wall eyes; they didn't scare (Y/n), but they were unsettling to say the least. Hurrying on, she bowed her head and fixated her view on the floor, almost colliding with door 36 because of it.

These eyes didn't reappear in room 36, to (Y/n)'s quiet delight. Breathing out a sigh, she continued on through the hallway.

Underfoot, a red carpet with a gold trim ran the length of the hallway, coating the barren wooden boards. Large windows were embedded into the walls, granting a misty view of the outside. Rain trickled down them, fogging up the pane with a cloudy grey hue. A scarce amount of drawers and tables were scattered about the room, sitting besides the walls. Chandeliers hung overhead, threatening to crush (Y/n) in one fell swoop.

Reluctantly, she continued, despite wanting to sit on one of the many tables and take the time to appreciate how nicely renovated the hotel was. Admittedly, a few rooms needed work, but it was far from derelict like she'd expected it to be when she came in.

Finding herself at the end of the hallway, she cast a glance behind her to take in a final sight of the room. To her dismay an inky puddle was on the ground by the start, which a one-eyed figure emerged itself from. Charging at her threateningly, it screamed.

Knowing she was in danger, (Y/n) bolted away, ducking under bookshelf after bookshelf that had fallen. She followed the blue light on her path and it almost led her to safety.

Almost.

Coming across a roundabout room, she looked both left and right for a door she could open. Running around the room, she found it to be on the opposite side to the door she'd entered through.

Another towering hallway, this time occupied by scaled up black hands wavering about and flaming chandeliers blocking her path; she found herself stuck and unable to advance.

Two hands gripped her shoulders, and something whispered in her ears," I'll give you two decisions. Either you entertain me, or I kill you."

She remained silent, awfully intimidated by how much power the entity had over the situation. She feared for her life until his hand stooped lower and lower down on her body. She felt his fingertips rubbing against her pussy, and she moved her hips slightly.

"I see you've made your decision then. I won't bore you any longer." Its voice went low and husky, and it traced its tongue around on her neck, making her tilt her head back.

Continuing to rub her pussy with one hand, he moved another hand upwards towards her breasts and began to fondle one. (Y/n)'s fingers were frozen, and she didn't know what to do.

Lightly biting her neck, he started sucking on the skin, forming a hickey. Withdrawing his mouth from her neck, he asked,"Mind if I take these off?"

Tugging at her panties, he waited for her to respond. When she didn't, he loosened his grip on her,"You don't want to, do you?"

Leaning backwards, she wrapped an arm around his neck, pulled his head towards hers and kissed it. Feeling highly aroused, she forgot the dangers of the scenario and moaned into his mouth,"Do what you want with me."

Taking her by the hips, he traced downwards into her body, reaching towards her ass and groping it roughly, getting moans from her. She reciprocated by grinding her crotch forwards and rubbing against his groin, hoping for a reaction.

She got what she wanted when she noticed his cock begin to rise, blood rushing to it as she toyed with him. Grabbing it tightly, she moved her hand from the base to the tip. Getting on her knees, she suckled on the head, motioning her hands up and down it.

The entity was lost in the pleasure, feeling how good the foreplay was.

Precum leaked out into (Y/n)'s throat and, as she sucked him off, she unbuttoned her shirt, letting her breasts burst out.

He fondled them, getting the occasional moan from her. When he started sucking at them, she rolled her head backwards and began moaning uncontrollably. Seeing this as a transition into the next part, he pushed her to the ground and grabbed her panties with one finger, sliding them down to her ankles. Feeling between her legs, he began fingering her clit, rubbing it with his fingertips. When he was certain he knew where it was, he put his tongue onto her clit, swirling it around and making her body jitter slightly in pleasure.

Spreading her legs, he continued to eat her pussy, sticking his tongue into it and exploring the crevice as deeply as he could. His tongue proved to be too much and, as he moved around, she came.

Reaching down for his cock, he began jerking as he continued to lick at her until she was ready for what came next.

Rubbing his cock in between her legs, he noticed she rubbed back, indirectly begging to be railed by him.

Slotting it in slowly, he was wary of how it may be her first time and how he has to be careful. Once she adjusted to his size, he pounded away at her tight hole, making her scream in a blissfully delightful pleasure. Every few seconds, he readjusted as to find her g-spot. When he hit it, she moaned so loudly and pulled him close as he could only pound her harder.

"Please, please, please." Her aroused voice moaned, making him all the more excited,"You're gonna make me cum."

Pounding as hard as he could, he made her squirt again as he came inside of her. The white fluid dripped out as she hugged him close.

"Alright, that's enough for one day." The entity cleared his throat and got up, pulling her up as well,"You were great. Now, let's get you to a safe place where you can clean yourself up."

Wrapping her blouse around her torso, he guided her to a bedroom where she slept until she regained her energy, sleeping besides her for her comfort.