F!Halt x Reader (Smut)

In their relationship, (Y/n) was the talker; if there was any complaints aroused, he would be the one to deal with them. Being introverted, Halt shied away from socialising where possible, cutting out people whenever she could. But somehow, (Y/n) had managed to slip into the cracks, befriending Halt and later confessing his feelings to her.

She was the light of his life, the colourful expression of a rainbow across a clouded sky, the pearl of an oyster. She was a hidden gem he was glad he found.

Never in the three years he knew he did she do anything bold, often reserving her voice and sparing any contact for when they were out of sight of the other entities.

It was characteristic; he'd seen her like that for ever day they'd spent together. He preferred her to speak wherever she could, liking her considerate input, but didn't pressure her into doing anything she didn't feel comfortable with.

On many occasions she'd acted so cute or been so sweet and he'd wanted to let his lust take control, but he didn't. He didn't want to force her to bed if she didn't feel comfortable; he couldn't really imagine her acting lewd and barely spoke to her about it. He'd asked before, and she claimed that it wasn't the right time.

Maybe she felt the same, but didn't want to be considered desperate. Perhaps she wanted to but her quiet, reserved nature prevented her.

Which is why he didn't believe her when she finally spoke about it to him.

★★★★

Readying himself to go to sleep, (Y/n) fixed the pillows on his bed. Their wonky positions struck the wrong chord with him, and he had to adjust them, there was something compelling him to straighten them.

Halt, sat on the edge of the bed humming to herself, stared over at him as he sorted it out. He'd changed into his pajamas and she was yet to change into hers.

"Darling, are you going to get ready for bed?" He cooed, letting go of the pillows and laying on his back.

Centring himself on the bed, he sprawled himself out on the top of the duvet. Her glistening eyes were fixed on him as she stared right through him.

Lifting off her t-shirt, she took it off with a neutral expression; there was no trace of amusement on her face, nor discomfort.

He'd never seen her change in front of him, and the slightest glimpse of her bra would send him into overdrive. Now being able to see her shirtless, he felt his nose was going to bleed.

He hardened at the sight, her clueless expression even more arousing to him.

She crawled over to him seductively, her hips swaying from side to side as she did. Her face was a mere inch from his, as she hovered above him. Her breasts were a centimetre above his chest, and he felt the warmth they radiated.

"I can see you're worked up there, big boy. How about we relieve that tension, hmm?" She tantalisingly moaned, her finger running down his torso and onto the waistband of his boxers,"How does that sound?"

"Holy shit, I wanna fuck you so hard.." He breathed out, her hot breaths on his face making him riled up.

Cupping his face with her left hand, she smirked at him, pleased she had such an effect on him,"I'll let you take control, (Y/n), if you promise me you'll do a good job."

A coy grin slid onto his face,"Yes, I'll give you anything. Please, I need this. I want to do this with you, only you."

Taking her hand off his face, she placed it onto her breast, teasingly,"Would you be a dear and get the strap?"