TPC - 7

MAR'S POV ~ 2 days later

It's been 2 days since me and Cela had sex and she been dodging a nigga. Every time I try to call her or text her, I can't get through and I think she blocked me. I know that fuck wasn't bad, put her ass to sleep after, so I don't know what I did to make her so mad.

I pulled up to her house cause I was tired of her ignoring me, and she blocked a nigga number, so she left me no choice.

I rang her doorbell and she answered and tried to shut the door on me again.

'What you got going on? Damn' I said putting my foot on the door, to stop her shutting it. She mugged me. 'You want me to leave?' I said and she rolled her eyes and I grinned at her.

She let me in, and I removed my shoes and walked into the front room. I did my handshake with Imani and Cela went straight up to her room.

'What the fuck is wrong with your sister?' I asked Imani and she shrugged.

'Ion know, she won't tell me nothing. She just keep saying you a pussy ass nigga and nigga's deserve less' she chuckled saying it and I shook my head.

'Aight imma holla at you later, lemme go sort this shit out' I said leaving the front room and walking up to Cela's room.

I heard What is Love by V Bozeman playing from her speaker and I knocked on her door.

'Ma let me in' I said opening up the door and she was laying in her bed, scrolling on her phone under her covers.

I got into bed with her, put the cover over me and put my arm around her. She tried to escape but after a while she just gave up.

'What Marcel?' She said, still scrolling on her phone.

So I grabbed it.

'Give it back, the fuck? You don't pay my damn bills' she yelled and I shoved it into my pocket.

'You got a nasty ass attitude. What is wrong with you? And why am I blocked' I asked her and she threw her head back laughing.

'If you don't know, then I don't know why you here' she said, playing with her fingers.

'You still hung up on that girl? Ma I already tried explaining to you, I ain't touch that girl in 4 months, not since I been seeing you' I said and she rolled her eyes. 'Cut that shit out and speak to me'

'Ight' she said, rummaging through the covers to find her TV remote and when she did, I grabbed it and put it into my pocket. 'Stop it bruh'

'Listen. I want you C, I ain't been messing with no other girl since you and I don't want no girl after you' I said to her truthfully and she stared into my eyes before cracking a smile.

'You really mean that?' She asked me and I nodded. 'Okay, bring out your pinky finger' she said and I mugged her, I already knew where this was going.

I brought out my finger and she brought out hers.

'Promise me you not gon break my heart, I take this shit seriously too' she said and I chuckled.

'I promise, i want you and only you' I said before interlocking our pinky fingers and I kissed hers. 'Now lemme get a kiss' I said and she kissed me and I instantly deepened it, adding my tongue. 'Damn, got a nigga moping around and shit' I said and she laughed.

We ended off the night watching movies and listening to music. Once she fell asleep, I left out cause I had some shit to take care of.

***

CELA'S POV - 10:08pm

I need to quit this stupid job I thought to myself as I stood at the front again. My boss fired the other girl that used to work here, so now that was my job. It pays more, but it's still annoying. I hated working out front.

The night had been pretty quiet today though, only 3 fights broke out which is a record for the particular McDonald's that I worked at.

Since no one was really coming in, because everyone was making deliveries cause it was wet, I checked my phone.

I miss you baby, imma come get you from work I read Mar's message out and smiled. He was actually the cutest guy, and he been treating me good. That date annoyed me, but I guess I can't be territorial, he wasn't even my man then.

I miss you too. This job annoying as shit I texted him and I looked up because I heard people coming in, so I put my phone away.

I rolled my eyes discreetly as I saw Brittany walking in, staring down into my soul. I guess this town is small, but I've never seen her come in here a day in my life. Weird right?

'On your phone at work? Unprofessional much?' Brittany shouted loud enough so my boss could hear her.

'Are you ready to order?' I asked her, ignoring her question.

'Nah, I don't eat this nasty ass food. As you can see, it takes a lot for me to maintain my slim physique. But you wouldn't know anything about that' she said to me and I just blinked at her.

'Um okay. Well if you're not ordering anything, why are you here?' I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

'Hm, it's nothing' she said giggling, winked at me and left.

Weird.

11:06pm

I walked out and got into Mar's car. He kissed me and deepened the kiss and I moaned into his mouth. Damn, he must've missed me.

'I missed you too baby' I said to him and kissed him on the cheek.

'Your lil girlfriend came in here today' I said to him and he mugged me.

'Who? Keisha or Renee?' He joked and I slapped the back of his head and he laughed. 'Careful ma, you'on wanna catch these hands'

'Brittany' I said to him and he looked at me, as we stopped at a red light.

'That's weird, what she say to you?' He asked me and I shrugged.

'Nothing' I shrugged him off.

'Don't be lying to me, imma deal with it regardless. Just tell me what she said' he said and I sighed.

'Coming in there saying that it takes a lot for her to maintain her shape and I cant relate to her and shit like that' I said to him and he shook his head.

He looked at me and stroked my thigh.

'Your body fire ma, don't worry bout her' he rubbed on the rolls on my stomach and lifted up my McDonald's top and kissed on my rolls.

I wanted to cry in that moment but I kept it together. I was so embarrassed of my body, but Marcel is the first and only boy to ever embrace it. I love him for that, but I'm not gon tell him that yet.

'Thank you Mar' I said and lifted up his chin and kissed him, deepening the kiss with my tongue.