TPC - 15

3 weeks later...

CELA'S POV - David's Apartment

David has been ignoring me for 3 weeks and I just wanted to talk to him and clear all this up. So I'm outside his apartment.

I walked up and thankfully someone was leaving, so I jogged to get into the complex before the door locked. So I didn't have to ring his doorbell.

I knocked on his door and a girl answered it. She was wearing a baggie shirt and I instantly recognised her.

'Monica?!' I asked shocked and she looked embarrassed. 'What are you doing here?'

'Er Cela I'-

'Baby who's at the door?' David interrupted her and she opened the door fully, and was standing there butt naked.

'I gotta get outta here' I said feeling sick to my stomach and scurrying away.

' Cela wait!' Monica shouted to me but I was already far down the hallway.

I was literally about to throw up.

I got out of his apartment complex and threw up into the trash next to the door. That has officially traumatised me.

I felt my phone buzzing in my hand and it was David. I sent it straight to voicemail and drove off fast.

I hadn't spoken to Mar since I saw him with his cousin. Yeah, I recognised her from one of the family pics he showed me, when we were getting to know each other. I felt stupid, thinking he had moved onto her, but I guess that was just my insecurity talking.

I contemplated whether or not to drive to Mar's house, cause there was no denying I missed my man.

So I drove to his house from where I was.

25 minutes later

I parked in his driveway and saw his car, so I guessed he was home.

I had a spare key, so I unlocked the door and walked in and shut it behind me.

'Baby?' I said and heard shuffling around.

I saw Mar come downstairs in a white tee and some grey sweatpants and damn.

He walked up to me and pulled me into him, and I actually felt like crying for some reason. He was actually a safety net to me, even though he acts crazed sometimes.

'I missed you mama' he said and I pecked him on the lips before going back to hug him.

'I missed you too' I said to him, and I pulled away from him. He wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs and smiled at me.

'I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart. These 3 weeks been hard man. I missed being up under you' he said and I kissed him, and he deepened the kiss with his tongue.

'I forgive you. I'm sorry too, for the cousin thing. I shouldn't have tripped about it, but I couldn't help it' I explained and he nodded.

'It's cool' he said and I nodded.

'You won't believe what I just saw' I said to him, now sitting down on the couch with him.

One thing I loved about Mar, was telling him all the tea, from school, from work or just generally. And he told me all his tea too, it was actually one of my favourite parts of the day.

'That shit nasty as fuck' he said after I told him. 'Can't even look at him the same no more' he said with a disgusted look on his face and I laughed at him.

'I'm just disappointed with Monica. Like my brother out of all people? She used to call him a bum and say she would never in her life give him a chance, but here they are having sex?' I said and my brain almost took me back to what I saw earlier.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand and it was Mani calling me.

Hey girl I said to her, answering the phone.

Monica is over here. She said she needs to speak with you urgently Mani said and I sighed.

Um I'm busy. I'll call you later I said to Mani, hanging up the phone.

'You look all stressed. What happened?' Mar said rubbing my back.

'Monica's over at my house, talking about she wants to see me urgently. Absolutely not' I said and Mar laughed but I was being deadly serious.

'You petty' he said laughing and I nodded.

'And is' I said shaking my head.

We enjoyed the rest of our night together, just filling each other in on what we've missed recently and then I left to go home.

***

'She fucking with David? Ew with his ashy ass' Mani said and I bussed out laughing. 

'Yes' I said laughing 'and I saw David's ass butt naked' I said and Mani gagged.

'Okay enough. I've heard enough about your eventful day' she said and I laughed.

'I'm glad to here you and your man are back on good terms. You been moping around here for weeks like a sad motherfucker' she joked and I slapped her thigh.

'Girl bye' I said getting up and leaving her room.

MAR'S POV ~ next day

'Hey boss, wassup' I said to my Uncle Dre as I walked into his office.

'How you been son?' He asked me and I shrugged.

'I've been aight. I been spending time with my other businesses you know?' I said and he nodded.

'That's cool. We've got a drop to make tomorrow and I need you and Po to be ready on all angles' he said and I nodded. 'Got niggas coming from Spain. They got some good stuff over there and we gon test it out' he said and Po walked in.

'What time do you call this nigga?' Uncle Dre said as he dapped up Po and Po sat down.

It's been a quiet few months in the trap, almost too quiet.

Uncle Dre was my dads big brother and almost like a father figure in my life. He taught me the right way, after my dad died cause I ain't have a damn clue what I was doing. He showed me the ropes and brought me into this world, and I been making money ever since.

He finished telling us the plans.

'Aight uncle Dre. I out' I said dapping him up and leaving.

Tomorrow.