TPC - 46

CELA'S POV - 2 days later - Target 12pm...

'Yeah girl, i don't even think that's what he meant to be honest. Don't read so much into it' I said to Chelle through the phone, as I put some diapers into my cart. 'That used to be me, I guess I just had to work on my communication. Don't let that ruin y'all though'

'You right girl. I'm gon talk to him' she said, and I heard her shuffling around.

'What's all that shuffling' I asked her laughing.

'I'm just trying to sort something out' she said and I shrugged.

'Alright girl' i said.

'You should've asked me to come to the store with you, cause me and Marcus are coming to the house anyways' she said and I got excited. I loved being around them, so I didn't mind.

'Ooo okay girl, I'm almost done in here anyways. I'll see y'all back at the house, love youuu' I dragged out.

'Love you toooo' she did the same and I ended the same.

I put my phone into my pocket and continued on my shopping. I picked up some snacks like Cheetos and stuff like that and I made sure to pick up pickles and ranch cause I had been really craving those recently.

'Excuse me?' I heard from a male's voice behind me and I ignored it. I did not want any problems in this store, I just wanted to get my stuff and get home. 'Are you Cela?' The voice asked and I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

'How do you know my name?' I asked him, and I instantly saw that he looked familiar. It was Tariq's brother Malik.

Yikes. What he want?

'Riq used to talk about you and your sister. How is she coping?' He asked me and talking to him first instance, I could tell he was different than Tariq. He seemed a lot more well spoken, I don't know how to explain it.

'She's doing better now. She's in therapy, but she does have her off days' I said and he nodded.

'Do you wanna go some place and talk? There are some things I wanna say that I can't just say in the middle of the store' he laughed and I thought about it for a second. 'I'm not gon try nothing funny, I know Mar gon get on my ass'

There was a coffee shop right next to the store, so I figured we'd just go there. That was a safe option I guess.

'Alright, lemme pay for my stuff and we can meet up by the exit' I said and he nodded and we went out separate ways.

My location was already sharing with Mar, Chelle and Imani just incase anything was to happen, so I wasn't worried about that.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I picked it up and it was Mar.

'Hey baby' I answered the phone to him.

'Hey mami, when are you gon be finished at the store? I wanna love on you' he moaned, and heard him shuffling around.

'I'm coming home soon, I have to do something real quick' I laughed. I didn't wanna tell him until I got home, cause I didn't want him to trip or worry, I just wanted to hear what Malik had to tell me. 'What is you shuffling around for?' I asked him, as I packed my bags back into the cart and smiled at the cashier.

'When you come home, you gon see' he said and I rolled my eyes.

'Alright baby. Im gonna see you at home in a little while okay? I love You' I smiled.

'I love you too mama' he said ending the call.

I met Malik out front just like we said and I walked to my car to drop my bags down. 'Ooo this is nice' he said and I laughed.