TPC - 52

3 months later - CELA'S POV at her moms...

'I Just don't know how to support him mama' I explained to my mom, whilst Tee fidgeted in her lap.

It's been a tough few months for us round here. Mar made the decision to cremate his mama, cause he knew she wouldn't wanna be remembered in the body she died in. The funeral was so hard, and we all just cried. I'm guessing Tee could feel both of us feeling low, cause she been crying more than ever now, and there were days when we couldn't handle her crying, so my mama would take her so we could collect ourselves for a moment.

The doorbell rang and I got up and waddled to the door to get it. Pregnancy's been a lot harder the second time.

Yes y'all heard right, I'm pregnant again. I found out the evening after the wedding, and I wasn't sure how Mar was gon react, especially after just losing his mama. I didn't know how I was going to react either, cause I felt like we just had Tee, but she's about to be 1 in a few weeks so.

He didn't really react to it, but I didn't trip about it cause he was dealing with a lot. A few days went past and he came home with flowers and all sorts of gifts apologising to me. He ain't need to do that, cause I understood him.

I opened the door and it was Mar. 'How you doing mama?' He kissed me on the cheek, and I let him inside.

'I'm okay baby, you ready to go?' I asked him and he nodded.

'Lemme go say hey to your mama' he ran into the front room and greeted my mama.

'Where are yall rushing too?' Mama asked us, and we laughed.

'I gotta go drop Cee and babygirl home, then I gotta go to a fitting for my suit for the wedding' he said, and mama nodded.

We were moving on with the wedding planning, and the wedding was 3 weeks away. We were keeping it small, and I figured I didn't wanna go to Italy anymore. I wanted it here, and we only wanted our closest family and friends there.

'Okay, imma let y'all go' she kissed Tee on her head, and Tee smiled lovingly at her. 'You doing okay son?' She asked him and he nodded.

'I'm straight ma, thanks for checking in' he smiled, picking up Tee from her lap. 'Say bye to Gigi' Mar said, and Tee open and shut her hand, that was her way of waving.

'Bye mama, love you' I blew a kiss to her, and we left outta the house completely.

I walked outta the house, and saw Mar putting Tee in her car seat, and so I just got in. Then so did he. 'How you feeling baby?' He asked me, and I smiled at him.

'I'm good, but I'm feeling a lil tired. Baby number 2 is making me TIRED' I emphasised and he chuckled. He started up the car and we drove away. He placed his hand on my stomach, and rubbed on it before smiling.

'I wonder what we having this time ma' he asked me, as I rested my hand on his hand, cause it was on my stomach.

'Two girls would be nice, but I also would love to have a boy. It would be a different experience for us' I said and he nodded.

'Yeah that would be cool' he said and I smiled.

'I'm so excited for us to be married baby, even though it already feels like we are' I said and he nodded, placing a peck on my lips.

'We been through so much together, we almost 3 years deep, with 2 kids. If someone woulda told me then what my life would look like right now I woulda shot that nigga in the face for lying to me' he said and I nodded before slapping him at the back of his head.

'Language, and your daughter!' I whispered yelled, and pointed to the back where Tierra was peacefully sleeping.

'Sorry babygirl' he laughed and I rolled my eyes before smiling at him.